Wild Rumor: Animal Kingdom Flume Ride

comics101

So the head into brick wall smilie didn't clue you into the fact that I was being sarcastic based on the comment I was replying to? Namely that AK didn't need a flume because they had Kali?

Next time I will use multiple smilies to get the point across better.

That would help. I think Three will definetly get the point across.:ROFLOL:

Sorry Though. I don't know why I read it wrong. I mustn't've been paying attention...

Slowjack

So the head into brick wall smilie didn't clue you into the fact that I was being sarcastic based on the comment I was replying to? Namely that AK didn't need a flume because they had Kali?

Next time I will use multiple smilies to get the point across better.
In defense of the other poster, I read it the "wrong" way the first time, too. That's the danger of sarcasm, I guess. Plus the brick-wall could be read both ways--"Arg! I can't believe people think all water rides are the same" or "Arg! I can't believe we're getting another water ride!" Maybe a different smiley would have helped?

A.

Breaking news: All rides with water are similar. :brick:

B.

Breaking news: All rides with water are similar. :lol:

C.

Breaking news: All rides with water are similar. :shrug:

I feel someone with enough time on their hands could expand this into a term paper, or at least an article for Communcations of the ACM.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Even if they do build it it will be over rated, dissapointing, wont fit the theme, or not classic enough for the usuall greeting face weans on here.

Ill get excited when it opens. If thats ok.

oops forgot the compulsory smilies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom