Why, Why, Why!!!

barnebd5

Original Poster
I just got back yesterday from an totally awsome 8 day trip to WDW.

I'm sooo depressed now, :( , When I woke up this morning I had to remind myself that I wasnt waking up in the middle of the happiest place on earth anymore. I got up and walked down the stairs, its dark and gloomy outside, raining, no sunshine.

Reality sucks, huh?

I cant wait til I go back to WDW, the sooner the better, I gotta see what happens.

Davis224

My girlfriend and I are two different schools of thought on this.
I love to visit Disney web-sites, listen to the soundtracks of the Parks, and watch home movies of Disney when i can't be there.

It just depresses her even more...

Either way, i'd much rather be in Disney World right now

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by barnebd5

I'm sooo depressed now, :( , When I woke up this morning I had to remind myself that I wasnt waking up in the middle of the happiest place on earth anymore. I got up and walked down the stairs, its dark and gloomy outside, raining, no sunshine.

Reality sucks, huh?

I cant wait til I go back to WDW, the sooner the better, I gotta see what happens.

I hear ya buddy! I wanna go back sooooooo bad!!! :cry:

WDW1971

Originally posted by barnebd5

Reality sucks, huh?

Quit whining...you just got back from EIGHT DAYS AT WDW...:sohappy:

I don't know when our next trip will be. :(

mac388

Re: Re: Why, Why, Why!!!

Originally posted by WDW1971
Quit whining...you just got back from EIGHT DAYS AT WDW...:sohappy:

I don't know when our next trip will be. :(

You know what? I totally empathize with her. I've worked at Disney on three separate occasions and this year went there three times. I think we all know that it's never enough, and the missing of WDW right now doesn't compare to the withdrawal you go through right after you get back. It causes you to do crazy things, like decide to permanently move down there in December (yippee!).:sohappy:

DixieBelle97

I can agree that it is depressing to wake up and not be in the magical Disney world anymore, but eventually you have to come back to reality, right?:brick:

I feel for you totally. Went in June and going back in Oct. and I can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Does anybody else work with people that think you are crazy for going to WDW so much and loving Disney so much. The people i work with think I need therapy. :hammer:

How do you handle it??? What do you tell people who think you are crazy???

shari71

The people I work with and my family both think we are crazy and need therapy. I have almost become a closet Disney fan. I don't go out of my way to tell anyone where I am going (but they all pretty much guess). But if anyone visits our house they know we are Disney fans....rooms are decorated in different themes.

I understand the back to reality blues. I thought last Oct (2002) would be the last trip for two years and I moped around until we decided to just do it in June, even though we new child and toddler.

I guess the only advice I can give is to keep involved with these boards. This has been a godsend since I found them. Too many tips and news....I just love it all.

I know what you mean Shari71. I don't tell people where we are going when i take off time from work. I'm sure they just assume.

BTW, went back in June with our (then) 2 month old and had a blast. Just had to make more stops and breaks.

Eljay

I hardly tell anyone now when I go. I got tired of hearing, "Again? Don't you get sick of it?"
But, of course I'll tell you all... I'm going again in 13 days!

Gucci65

I was only there for 1 day, so my trip was just a tease. I will feel your pain in December, when I leave sunny Florida and touchdown in a rainy Georgia (never fails).

My boss hates Disney, "why do you waste you money?", blah, blah, blah. I don't tell the people I work with anymore. Everyone knows I love Disney, so I just sit back and wait for them to beg me for info after their kids have finally broken them down for a trip to the mousehouse.

free9

11 days till we take the 3 hour drive north.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AKL ...HERE WE COME! what are the croowds like??????

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom