Why, Why, Why!!!

mac388

:brick:
I think the only thing that compares to the depressing nature after leaving WDW is the anticipation two weeks before! I'll be there starting on the 23rd, and I truly feel that my impatience is driving me crazy! All of the things you start to plan and remember....oh well.

rokcandy

Re: Re: Re: Why, Why, Why!!!

Originally posted by mac388
I think we all know that it's never enough, and the missing of WDW right now doesn't compare to the withdrawal you go through right after you get back.

I've gotta agree. Our apartment appears dim and groggy when we just get back...it's like the polar opposite to a Disney hotel...except Mickey still shows up around every corner. :lol:

cuteypatooty78

I really wish my parents were as into Disney as a lot of you guys are here. My dad likes it but wouldn't wanna go every year. We'll be lucky if we get to go next year! *sigh* :(

Lovecraft

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
--edited for brevity
How do you handle it??? What do you tell people who think you are crazy???

"Why yes, yes I am crazy, thanks for noticing." Said in a manner as if responding to someone asking about a new haircut but with a strange and wide grin.

Elaine

WHY???

Why??? Because we love it that's why. Don't you just feel sorry for the people that don't get it. I think there's a piece of their life missing if they can't feel the magic and live on those happy memories when things are tough in the real world. The only way to survive coming home is to start planning another trip right away. Even if you can't pick a date start planning what you'll do and where you'll eat the next time. One way to eliminate the work place people bugging you about Disney is to work in the Disney Store. It's a distant 2nd to the real thing but at least everyone around you is on the same page. They'll be hiring for the holiday soon!!!

josh_e_washie

To the webmaster at WDWMAGIC.....
pErhaps you should start a forum just for people recovering from trips to WDW! We could start a support group! I know I definately have felt that way many times!!!!:cry:

wdwhoneymooner

One can never have enough of Disney nor can one ever have enough time to escape reality! Now excuse me while I vacuum my magic carpet......and answer my Motorola Mickey phone.:D

Lovecraft

There is something I have noticed about people that truly "feel the magic" of Walt Disney World, and that is that they also tend to see the magic in everyday life around them more than others.

I like people who see magic all around them.

colliera

Crazy, I'm crazy?

Yea, they all know at the office it's where I'm going to vacation.
They don't ask me where - just when.

Funny though. When they make the trip it's me they seek out for advise, tips, hints. ect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom