Why only include Six Flags in comparisons?

Cmdr_Crimson

As for your "home park" Vertical Velocity has always been on my to do list!

I find Wicked Twister at Cedar Point to be far Superior due to the Double Spiral...The trim brake on V2 straight spike hasn't been activated for sometime so you don't get to hang for the brief few seconds...

21stamps

I find Wicked Twister at Cedar Point to be far Superior due to the Double Spiral...The trim brake on V2 straight spike hasn't been activated for sometime so you don't get to hang for the brief few seconds...
My kiddo is 48" turning out to be quite the coaster junkie...I promised him that we would get Platinum Passes when he is 54" tall, I haven't taken him to Cedar Point yet, he gets angry when he isn't tall enough for something.lol. I will probably break down and take him next year once, in my opinion it's the best amusement park in the country. I have the same reservations with IoA this year as far as rider heights are concerned.

21stamps

I actually do love Fun Spot and Old Town in Orlando too, those are a must do when in that town. That's the only downside to Disney transportation, I think a lot of people skip those places now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom