Why Do You Love Walt Disney World?

radiohost

Original Poster
I love Walt Disney World because it is unlike any place I have ever been to in my entire life. I love that when I go I see somthing new and creative, but yet still see, hear and sense things I recognize when I was a kid visiting. I love Mickey and the gang, the fact that I can go and visit the place where they live. I love going on Pirates of the Caribbean with my brother and remembering all the times when we dressed up and played Pirates when we were young. I love going with my parents, and riding Peter Pan with my Mom, which has been a tradition of mine ever since my very first visit. And last but not least, I love Walt Disney World because it is where I met my girlfriend who later became my fiance at during our college program!!

I love Walt Disney World

and with Valentines Day right around the corner, I ask you...

Why do you love Walt Disney World?

Radiohost:cool:

Fun2BFree

Oh-ho-ho-ho! I actually did an essay entitled "Why I Love Walt Disney World" in an exam today! I'll paraphrase with an extract:

"But the main reason I love Walt Disney World is that when I watch the nightly fireworks, with the crescendoing music and amazing pyrotechnics choreographed flawlessly, I look around me and see grown men and women moved to tears. Disney fills me with hope that despite all the wars, killing and hatred in the world, we can still be redeemed by Disney magic, teaching love, respect and to care for others. In short, Disney gives me hope for humanity."

I wonder how many marks I'll get? :D

durangojim

For me it's all about two things -- 1. being able to escape from reality back home and 2. wonderful memories with my parents as a child, then as a boyfriend and husband with my wife, and now as a parent with our children.

joanna71985

Oh wow, what a great question. I love it for the magic. And I also love it because there is something for all ages. WDW is one of the few places we always went on vacation. I have been going since I was 1 year old. My whole family loves Disney.

Also, I love it because I can now give back as well. I was thrilled when I discovered the CP back in 2005. I have done a total of 3 programs (and hope to do a 4th in May). I have worked in Disney about 17 months over the past 3 years.

I LOVE DISNEY!!!:sohappy:

Mouseketeer09

You just can't explain. The feeling that just comes over you when you cross the gate...it's like nothing bad can happen to you..and everything just somehow disappears. It's the best place in the world. Where you are moved by the simplest things and there's just so much magic...it's amazing. And the fact that one man did all this and accomplished all his dreams-anything is possible. Seeing kids young and old tearing up at the sight of the SpectroMagic Parade or the fireworks...it's heartwarming. <33

:animwink: :wave:

BlackPearl

I like WDW because its a place to escape the stressful world and have time with ur family. I like going on the rides at MK and seeing the countries at epcot.

ann0d

The first time I went I only had a two year, and of course everything was so unbelievable. BUT now I love going because I love to see how my son just loves it and everything is so magical for him!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh-ho-ho-ho! I actually did an essay entitled "Why I Love Walt Disney World" in an exam today! I'll paraphrase with an extract:

"But the main reason I love Walt Disney World is that when I watch the nightly fireworks, with the crescendoing music and amazing pyrotechnics choreographed flawlessly, I look around me and see grown men and women moved to tears. Disney fills me with hope that despite all the wars, killing and hatred in the world, we can still be redeemed by Disney magic, teaching love, respect and to care for others. In short, Disney gives me hope for humanity."

I wonder how many marks I'll get? :D
It will all depend on whether your professor is a Disney or a Universal fan.:lookaroun

the-reason14

I love WDW because its a place I practically grew up at. Its like my second home. I love it more now because of its nostalgia factor, and its a place for me to go where I can forget about all the stuff going on and just drop it and have fun. I go there to vent, just wild out and act crazy, have fun, and just blow of some steam. I just love going to WDW because its just a wonderful place.

aleckendyl

Account Suspended
You just can't explain. The feeling that just comes over you when you cross the gate...it's like nothing bad can happen to you..and everything just somehow disappears. It's the best place in the world. Where you are moved by the simplest things and there's just so much magic...it's amazing. And the fact that one man did all this and accomplished all his dreams-anything is possible. Seeing kids young and old tearing up at the sight of the SpectroMagic Parade or the fireworks...it's heartwarming. <33

Agreed.
For us, Its simply the best vacation destination there is.:)

kshark

well said! :sohappy:

Cane27

For me it's all about two things -- 1. being able to escape from reality back home and 2. wonderful memories with my parents as a child, then as a boyfriend and husband with my wife, and now as a parent with our children.

Boy does that save me keystrokes. My sentiments exactly.

Disneykidder

Why I love WDW?

Easy question. I love the way I feel when I am there or thinking about it. It's magical. It's about pixie dust and fairies and pirates and cute characters, great food and company. I love feeling giddy and know that there is hope for the future. I love having no cares or worries, Disney music, thrill rides, calm rides, the CASTLE, parades...uh, the way I feel is like a little kid jumping out. I feel exactly like my 4 year old.

Anyone ever see that commercial where the Dad goes with his son and turns into a kid except for his reflection?? That sums it up for me!!:)

doop

There is definitely an indescribable feeling about being there for me. It probably has to do with the fact that there is so much nostalgia and so many good memories I've had there. Being in Disney is being like nowhere else in the world, it truly is unique.

hpyhnt 1000

It's a place so completely different, where no matter your race, creed, religion, or color, you are all united by the values of humanity, friendship, and joy.

And, the magic, the fun, and all that other stuff also. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom