WHY DISNEY?? In your words.

brucie

Original Poster
OK Everyone, I have seen similar threads on this before but I need you to tell me in a simple sentence WHY DISNEY. If you had to explain it all to a new person in one or two sentences how could you put it in writing what Disney means to you and why you always go back!

I'm making a pre-trip Itinerary for us and some people that have never been and I was hoping to put a really good quote of what the magic means to you or how you could sum up Disney in a couple sentences.

Thanks

sarabi

I could go to Vegas for shows, or the musuem for exhibits, or Great America for rides, or the Carribean for the watersports, or Japan for some Taiko drumming... or I could just go to Disney World and get it all in one place with extra guest service to boot.

cblodg

I'm not sure that you really can explain Disney to some people. The new ones just need to see it and they'll understand.

But I'll try"

Disney takes care of the littlest of details so you don't have too; be it driving or even trip planning. Disney can be what you want it to be. From the minute you pass under the Welcome sign, to the time you depart, you are surrounded by an atmosphere of pure enjoyment and worry-free fun.

brkgnews

"Why anywhere else?" :D

Nah, seriously. For me, as I usually travel solo, it's a place where I can go without being bored out of my skull.

MichRX7

Premium Member
Usually I would ask them "Why Not?" and then everything they bring up is false and I back it up. Plus if you do it right and have a good "tourguide" it can be the most wonderful and relaxing place in the world.

I never encourage anyone to just show up there that is usually where people get their disdain because they are so overwhelmed/overstimulated they can't relax.

Disney because it has endless attractions that can be experienced again and again because of their attention to detail. From the hidden mickeys to the beautiful music to the various delicious foods, Disney is a one of a kind vacation destination that makes you want more.

Wow, I sound like I'm on a commercial for Disney! (Btw, I'm going in just 4 days! :):):):):))

brucie

Original Poster
Not bad!! But come on people I know more of you can post then this.

Let me hear it!! WHY DO YOU LOVE DISNEY??

WHAT MAKES IT MAGICAL??

Or maybe you can provide me with a link to another similar thread? I couldn't find one.

natolij02

I LOVE DISNEY.......because I can let my inner child out, and being a Disney "freak" is considered "normal there:ROFLOL:!

DISENY IS MAGICAL.....because the combination of atmosphere, cast members, and experiences can't be found any other place than Disney.

Plane Tickets......$600
Room and Park Tickets.......$1200
Vacation in Disney........PRICELESS:p

LoriMistress

Kinda hard to explain in one or two sentences...

But I'll try:

Disney is wonderful because Disney is for ADULTS as well as children, and there is always that "Disney Magic" that you can't experience elsewhere.

scheat

WDW is the only place I know of that allows you to escape so fully. The reason you can escape so fully is because it's the only place that themes down to the very last detail with customer service second to none. "The magic" can not be explained on a forum board-it must be experienced. I personally believe that a first timers experience will be much more enhanced and they will "get it" faster if they are with someone they care about that knows the place well and already understands "the magic."

828tnt

i could honestly list hundreds of things that give me that feeling. there are so many details, so much entertainment, food, ect., ect....

but its the fact that someone so cynical can be reduced to tears so easily. disney moves me like nothing else can. it is my childhood, my ideals, my dreams, my reality, my soul.

it is my glass of full water. it's my family time, it's my time with just my wife. its my time with another couple.

it's what is inside of me!

bayoumoon

Because I don't want to grow up!!! All my worries melt away as I get lost in the magic that wraps around me like a nice comfy hug.

828tnt

Why is Disney magical?

Because Chuck Norris said so.

and because what chuck norris says, goes..... actually, i heard a study where the more you watch " texas ranger", the dumber you get........

it was on tv, it must be true.....

Disneybub

Because, Its magical, the sounds, the smells, Its the feelings i get watching my niece and nephews looking at everything and seeing "wow" written all over their faces. Hearing when you wish apon a star and knowing even though my grandad died 7 years ago that he is there with me skipping down Main St. Or even eating a Mickey lolly and you suddenly look around, remember where you and think woah - IM in Disney World!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom