WHY DISNEY?? In your words.

RobnRachal

Hey Brucie looks like you really started something here.... We think it's the one place a family (babes to grams) can go and create memories together and all have an equally wonderful time. You can go back again, again and again and never get bored. Besides for seasoned Disney veterans nothing beats taking a newbie for their first time. It's like reliving it all over. You guys get to do it this time and so do we. See you next weekend.....we can compare ADR's :animwink:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its preferable to posting on social networkings sites as a way to fill your shallow and empty life and try and find friends, or at least reduce the need to create imaginary ones, and it gets you out into day light.

jonesenon4

:sohappy:like many have said its the total emersion of disney 24/7. we arrive park our car and dont see it again until we leave. the care and effort the cast members take to make sure your stay is enjoyable. quick access to any kind of entertainment you might want for any age of the family.first class restaruants ,shopping and shows. i could continue but the most important thing is its disney nuff said.:sohappy:next trip dec.08

brucie

Original Poster
All of you who are just reading and not posting. i'm talking to all of the big post people 1000+ posts, lets see what the experts think! Moderators you guys get in here too. :)

Blackie Pueblo

Why Disney?

Because no other place feels more magical and more wondrous. No place in the world has so much to do in one place. No place in the world can bring families together and put smiles on so many faces. Because there was a man once who made a fortune doing something we all wish we could do. Make people happy.

"To all who come to this happy place...welcome!"
---Walter Elias Disney

majorrfb

Why disney

It's the ONLY place where I can feel like a child again and simply enjoy the experience. Disney is a FIRST CLASS place and clean.:sohappy:

ChrisQ

I'm going to try to stay away from the "I can feel like a kid" notion. Even though it's true for me, so many others on this thread have said that as well as I could...

I keep seeing people write things like "I can go to so and so for...and so and so for...but I can go to WDW and get everything." That's so much of it for me; Disney is the total package. It's appealing to me to leave the rest of the world behind and just have fun. There's so much to see, do, and experience for everyone.

Another thing for me is that Disney's in the details. From attraction theming to immersive resorts to little in-jokes all over the place, WDW is all about making sure every little detail is taken care of. I can walk through an area or ride an attraction multiple times and see something (even a small detail) that's new every time.

WDW is also about excellence and creativity. For all the debating and sharing of opinions (and complaining), nothing is done without a high standard of excellence at WDW. Disney inspires me creatively. As someone whose job -- and life -- largely involves creativity, I am constantly renewed and invigorated creatively when I visit WDW.

OK, there's my essay on this topic. Sorry it's so long... :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom