Whose going in May of '08?

krankenstein

All of these "official insert month here" threads made me wonder who is going in May.

I am going back May 19th-22nd for a solo trip, staying at Pop. (I cannot wait!) I was curious who else is going in May and if anyone will be down when I am in the World.

DISMOM

ME TOO. ME TOO. I'm so darn excited!!! :ROFLOL:We [DH. DD.12 DS.9, and myself] are staying at the French Quarter for the first time. We check in on May 4th-10th. We were undecided, 'should we, shouldn't we', then the free ticket upgrade came out and with the Bush Stimulation check coming, we are only about $200 out of pocket. [not including getting there and getting home.] We have 540 Disney reward dollars saved for food ect...for the week and that will help us a lot. I'M SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T SLEEP. 24 more days. I need this. We have had one bathroom in the midst of remodeling since the first wk in Feb..... I've been working overtime... I gotta get out of this place. ha ha. :lol:

Upvote 0

S&K_Md

We'll be there from 5/7 - 5/13, but staying offsite this time, for better or worse. My parents offered us the use of their timeshare (and they didn't even charge us!), so that was pretty hard to pass up.

By the way, does anyone know if the "open seasonally" El Pirata Y El Perico or Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle station will, in fact, be open around this time?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Livi's Mama

Me, too!

May 4-9...staying at Old Key West with a friend's DVC points. Yay! And our first time trying the dining plan. But, sadly, we'll miss the Toy Story Mania passholder previews by one day. Sigh.

Upvote 0

Cole'sMom

We'll be down the 15th-19th at Pop! Have a great trip-I have always wanted to do the World solo! We are heading to PPP and just getting a "breather" in. It has been hectic around here the past few months!

Upvote 0

mainstreet1997

ME! We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow (Friday) night. We'll miss the last "season of Disney" special. Oh well.

Actually we are going to our house in Mt. Dora on Friday night, the Villages on Saturday and then off to Disney on Sunday! If it were me wed just be going straight to Disney! I need time to take pictures!

Upvote 0

alilance

Yea!! I'm going in May too! Staying May 12-18th!! We're staying at Port Oleans Riverside part of the vacation and finishing up at Saratoga Springs for the end - never stayed there before!! Can't wait! Have fun on your trip!!!:wave::sohappy::p

Upvote 0

michelle_sydney

May 9-14!!!! I have three weeks of class left and then I have my 4 finals on May 5 and 6th. Yeah!!!!! Disney is my happy place and whenever I get frustrated with my professors I just think about my trip! We are staying at the Beach Club Villas.

Upvote 0

baz212

Three more weeks of class, then I graduate with my MLIS on May 3rd and we (Myself, DH, DS4, and DSIL) are staying at POP May5-12 with the deluxe dining plan.:sohappy:1 annotation and 2 papers are all I have left:hammer::brick:

Upvote 0

mainstreet1997

Three more weeks of class, then I graduate with my MLIS on May 3rd and we (Myself, DH, DS4, and DSIL) are staying at POP May5-12 with the deluxe dining plan.:sohappy:1 annotation and 2 papers are all I have left:hammer::brick:

Baz, a Disney trip after graduation is the best. I left the morning after my college graduation and it was wonderful becuase I had no job or classes to worry about/.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom