Who's your favorite 'debriefer/host' in WDW???

Hey, How can we forget Wilson on Kilimanjaro....or the woman on Kali River Rapids (who's name escapes me at the moment)........ what about Mike and Celia at MILF...... and how could we forget about Drew Carey in Sounds Dangerous.....(ok so that last one was a joke :ROFLOL:)

but the one that I miss the most is the old Announcer on the TTA...sigh :(

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm shocked that no one has picked the "manager" from RnR...

"We gotta go!"
"Make it a super stretch."

(Since it's hard to read online, I'll go ahead and state that I was being completely sarcastic).

AEfx

I'm always getting that warm fuzzy feeling when I hear Phylicia Rashād's voice as I enter the Dinosaur pre-show. :)

David S.

I always found Patrick, the preshow host in Soarin', really funny. Since I seldom watch contemporary live-action films or TV, I didn't recognize him as a celebrity right away, but being a HUGE fan of Disney's Animated Classic Features, as soon as he talked I recognized him as Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove.

But anyway I always get a kick out of the thumbs up and "Nice work, pal!"

Ellen is funny in Universe of Energy as well - such as "It's not that I don't like getting attacked by a large, snakelike creature".

Does Goofy count in Mickey's Philharmagic? His dialogue in the preshow area and before the show starts is funny as well - like when he steps on a cat and tries to plug in an electrical plug.

And I like Timothy Q. Mouse's spiel on Dumbo, such as "Now youse can all hold your horses... I mean elephants!"

And the pre-board video from the original Star Tours always cracks me up, as Chewbacca and some Ewoks demonstrate their disdain for flash photography and smoking!

dsnyfreak

definatly patrick and gary from soarin and mission space. i love how patrick does all these voices for family guy and disney stuff and yet is in men in black II. thats great that he can get money from both companies. some places would not let you work for competition. i know my job is like that. I love both of those guys' voices. but my ultimate , if it even counts, would be the narrator from the monorail.:sohappy::D:D

ElvisMickey

4439874563_3a627727f5.jpg

Awesome! I second that!

"Come on girl...to the farm!"

Disneyfan1981

To the Farm? I always thought it was "To the Forum!"

Anyway, I've always loved the announcer on Big Thunder Mountain. He isn't famous (that I know) but he is the one that my family and I constantly repeat before and after the ride.

ObscurityPoint

Not sure if this counts but I always like hearing Jim Varney’s voice on the safety speech for Splash Mountain. I may be using this just to bring up that hilarious Earnest/hip-hop ad campaign from the late 80’s for the ride.

Simba’s Mom

Another one who likes ones from the past.
Nothing beat the banter of Robin Williams and Rhea Perlman in the Timekeeper.
And how about Jeremy Irons in Spaceship Earth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom