Who's Who on WDWmagic

yankspy

I feel a little odd doing this now because I already know some of you but here it goes. My name is Jimmy and I was born on January 3rd 1974, in Flushing, N.Y. I have also lived in St. Petersburg, Fl and I currently live about 25 miles south of Washington D.C.

I have a B.A. in history from the American University and an M.A. in classics and philosophy from St. John's College in Annapolis MD, which is why I am a bartender.:lol: Seriously, I am trying to get a job in teaching or perhaps at a museum.

I am married with no children yet. (trying)

My interests are reading, astronomy, history, philosophy, and Disney.

Now the important stuff. I have been going to Disney ever since I was less than a year old. I have lost count on how many times I have been. My family are DVC members and our home resort is BCV. I am an Epcot Center fanboy and so you will probably hear me speak fondly of Horizons, etc.

Disney is like a second home to me. I had a very, hmm.. interesting childhood and so Disney was the only place of innocence and fun for me growing up. I suppose that this is one of the many reasons why it is such a special place for me. Anyway, here is a picture of my wife and I in front of Germany at Epcot.
picture.php

Green Lantern

Hello everyone! I'm Green Lantern, or GL for short, love Disney, movies, comic books (especially Fables), Star Wars, the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, Tim Burton, Jim Henson and too much more stuff to write. If you want to know more PM me, I love talking about geek stuff.

big ant 61

well here goes im 28 yo from new orleans,la. i go to WDW at least once a year. its one of the best places for me to get away from reality. :D

I guess i did something wrong they didnt like! LOL
DSC00026.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture045.jpg
[/IMG]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom