Who's the baddest villain?

Cmdr_Crimson

The Horned King! Greatest Disney Villian Ever!
The_Horned_King_by_syrusb.jpg

Sphinx610

She didn't kill Aurora, just put her down for a nice long nap. :eek:
Ok maleficent is my favorite, SB is my favorite... I'm going to nerd out here and mention that Maleficents "gift" was death by spindle bf the sun sets on Auroras 16th birthday. Merryweather changed it to "not in death but in sleep the fateful prophecy you shall keep..." And that party was like her "coming out" not her birthday party. Like a Christening... Ok nerd out over, flame away...:cautious:

I'm also going to mention Madame Medusa was pretty evil too...:devilish:

sweetpee_1993

Lotso. Hands down. It's Lotso. He looks like a cute, cuddly teddy bear. He smells like strawberries. It's the level of deception that makes him the evilest of all. All the other villains you see them coming and you KNOW it's bad news. They look scary. Not Lotso. He want to hug him and cuddle him then he sticks a knife in your back, twists it around, and tries to shove you into an incinerator. THAT is evil!

Darth Tater

Brom Bones (a.k.a. The Headless Horseman).

Why is Brom the baddest? Well let's see: He effectively scares off the story's protagonist, wins the heart of the protagonist's girl, receives the happily ever after in the end while the "hero" is defeated & runs off into obscurity. Oh, and he does it all with wit & cunning, and no aid of supernatural powers.

Let's see you top that, Maleficent!

Last edited:

real mad hatter

I'am gonna vote for this big dude,and I mean big. Standing in front of me one night at Port Orleans food court. He asked for six,yes six magic cookie bars.:jawdrop:..The CM says " are you having a party tonight " to which he replied " yep,and there all for me." Then it was my turn.." Could I have a magic cookie bar please." Sorry sir,there all sold out." :eek:..Whit!!! So I named that villain " The Cookie Monster " :devilish:

tare

I'am gonna vote for this big dude,and I mean big. Standing in front of me one night at Port Orleans food court. He asked for six,yes six magic cookie bars.:jawdrop:..The CM says " are you having a party tonight " to which he replied " yep,and there all for me." Then it was my turn.." Could I have a magic cookie bar please." Sorry sir,there all sold out." :eek:..Whit!!! So I named that villain " The Cookie Monster " :devilish:
Hehe. All gone none for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom