Who's is Cruising on The Fantasy??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Afternoon folks :wave:

So who here has a Cruise booked on The Fantasy??

When are you going?

And what are you most looking forward to on this new amazing ship from DCL???

Dis4us

Booked on Fantasy

We are booked on the Fantasy but not until Oct of 2013. Whaaaaa!! But, we are going on the Dream for our 2nd time this June! Can't wait. I get to "Dream" this year about my "Fantasy" next year.:sohappy:

Mkmommy

We are going March 2013. Looking forward to having 7 days to check everything out. We did 4 days on the Dream and it was so rushed. We loved the aqua duck so I am sure we will do that lots.

invader

I really didn't think about it when we were going but if I go back I'd be so excited for the shows. The ones they showed on the preview cruises were simply amazing. I'd also look forward to exploring more of the ship - it's HUGE.

minbrad

Booked for Nov, only 222 more days!!! This will be our first Disney cruise so I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING!!!:sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Me! But not until May 2013. The good news is before that happens I have 5 nights on the Magic and my first trip to Disneyland to look forward to. :D

GenerationX

Thanksgiving, 2012! The boys can't wait to hang out at Vibe, ride the Aqua Duck, and have cheeseburgers whenever they want. My wife and I are looking forward to the Animator's Palate, our cabin's veranda, and pretty much everything on board. Since we have not been on a cruise since our honeymoon, we thought this would be the perfect way to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

lola1971

hi!!!!!!!!
my husband and me booked for August 18th: . I am nervous , because is my first cruise.
a question. i am spanish, i need passport in all ports.ok?.i am reading that i need a photo ID with the key of the world.why?. Do the cruise made me the photo?
sorry for my english:
thanks

ChuckElias

hi!!!!!!!!
my husband and me booked for August 18th: . I am nervous , because is my first cruise.
a question. i am spanish, i need passport in all ports.ok?.i am reading that i need a photo ID with the key of the world.why?. Do the cruise made me the photo?
sorry for my english:
thanks
Lola, congratulations on your cruise. I'm sure you will love it. Which ports will you be visiting? The Caribbean ports do not require that you show your passport at each stop, I think. I believe that you will only need it to board the ship and to re-enter the USA when you return from the cruise.

I can't remember for sure (it was 5 years ago now :eek: ), but I think we also did not show passports at any of the Mediterranean ports.

(We did have to show passports at least once during the Baltic cruise, but that was in St. Petersburg, Russia.)

muteki

May 12th this year, can't wait.

Its a 7-night western Caribbean and I am really looking forward to having some at sea days so I can explore the ship. We did a 3-night on the Dream last year and it was quite the time crunch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom