Who's is Cruising on The Fantasy??

lola1971

Lola, congratulations on your cruise. I'm sure you will love it. Which ports will you be visiting? The Caribbean ports do not require that you show your passport at each stop, I think. I believe that you will only need it to board the ship and to re-enter the USA when you return from the cruise.

I can't remember for sure (it was 5 years ago now :eek: ), but I think we also did not show passports at any of the Mediterranean ports.

(We did have to show passports at least once during the Baltic cruise, but that was in St. Petersburg, Russia.)
Thanks. This cruise go to Cozumel,costa maya ,gran caimán and castaway. There is two different country:shrug::shrug:.
I wil ask it to my travel agent;)

RobnRachal

7 night Eastern Caribbean....March 2013....at least it's less than a year away now. :D
Plus, the family is finally starting to get excited about it. After doing the 4 night twice, we were in need of variety. They are starting to understand we're not going back to Nassau :ROFLOL:

devoy1701

Sailing on May 12th for our Honeymoon! Very excited! It's been over a year since we visited a Disney Park (taking a long hiatus from WDW until FLE is open) so we're definitely in need of a Disney Fix. But the thing we're looking forward to the most is putting this wedding BEHIND US!!!! SO MUCH STRESS! We just want to RELAX! :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom