Who's going to SOARIN' AP preview 04/15 ?

KevinPage

Original Poster
I will be without my girls at the park due to a concert at HOB later that evening.

Anyone else plan on going? (Not that I'm looking for other girls though :p )

drp4video

Amazingly I will be there from Michigan. My daughter and her High School choir are drivingi down to sing at the World. I don't have their schedule yet, but I am flying donw to hear them sing, and plan to be at Epcot on one of the AP days. My daughter is a little upset cuz she has to stay with her group, and she is the only one with an AP. I told her that if it turns out that she is at Epcot one of those days, I would loan my pass to her trip buddy and they could do it. I am staying one day longer than they are, till the 17th, and so I could do it then, while they are driving back.

NADisney

we are on vacation April13th thru 20th,staying at POP Century - so Friday we will be at epcot in the morning for Soar'n and saturday for the Start of the Flower and Garden show. :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

tonypitt

My wife and I will be there on Saturday.

Anyone know if they let non-AP people ride with you if they're in your group?

My sister-in-law and her husband are seasonal CMs, and they haven't been able to get to see Soarin' yet. We'll be driving in and hanging out with them all day. It would be a shame if they weren't able to ride Soarin' with us.

Anyone know how that works?

Narthex

I will probably be there on the 16th. This is the soft-opening preview for passholders right? My wife wants to try it out. I got to try it out the other day and I thought it was pretty good. Very gentle and relaxing. I hope that the Land section will be re-open by then. Though I did not mind having to go through the side door to preview it this past Friday. When they split your section into three smaller lines during the pre-show. Try to get in the far left line because you will be able to get to ride on the highest bench. The higher you are the better. Ignore the "Thrill ride type-warnings" even if you hate thrill rides. This one is very gentle. No drops or fast paced sections.

brkgnews

Maybe around 5PM that Friday? Or sometime Saturday afternoon?
Meeting place would be, I presume, at whereever the preview entrance is. I suppose we should come up with a way for us to recognize one another.

eidt: maybe we should have two meets (one Fri, one Sat) to accomodate more folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom