Who's Going to MNSSHP on Sept 14th

dnutter

Hey... Who's Going to MNSSHP on Sept 14th? This is the first night isn't it? Is the first night usually crowded?

daisydiamonds

This will be our first trip to MNSSHP, my DH is more excited than me, but I think it will be so much fun.... We originally planned our trip during the off season time, and when booking we found that it was during the free dinning plan, which was a bonus for us, but we are now afraid that the crowds will be large. :shrug: !! The boards have been very helpful but I'm still afraid its going to be like last year. We attended last year at the end of July, first of August and the crowds were sooooo :eek: HUGE! Oh by the way 10 more days!!! YEA!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0
We will be there too!!! Well we are from Louisiana - so if no hurricanes (go away Felix) we will be there. Just for the weekend... What do you think the crowds will be like?

Thanks in advance!!!

Upvote 0

dnutter

Original Poster
I don't think the crowds will be too terribly bad during the day. Schools just started back after all. With Free Dining it may be a little more crowded then the normal off season but not as bad as the summer. Remember the Free Dining is only available to on site guests and even if most rooms are filled in every resort the parks can definately handle the load.

Upvote 0

Cole'sMom

We'll be there! We wouldn't miss it for anything-we love Halloween. It was our first time attending last year so we didn't have any crowd comparisons from previous years. It was busy but I wouldn't say it was a sell-out by any means. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Okie Mike

Bringin' the fam next week, 8/8 - 8/15 (CSR). It will be our first visit for MNSSHP. Any suggestions on "can't miss" attractions from past parties? We are sooo excited! I'm not getting any work done this week...

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

we'll be there too " next week"..oh love the sound of that "NEXT WEEK", yes just little excited.... I'll be dressed as a mouseketeer I think hubby too, and the little ones will be (well as of now) mulan and pocahantas.....So much fun!!!!

Upvote 0

kverdon

We'll be there.... TOMORROOW!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Look for us at MNSSHP on the 14th as the Bowling Team of 4 with matching shirts with the emblem of Tigger bowling with a tire and the logo "Tigger's Tires We Pick up the Spare" :p

Cya There!

Kevin and Mona :wave:

Upvote 0

DicksonGR

We'll be there, look out for 4 guys in kilts and a pirate girl.

Thats me just about to leave for the airport. Only a 9 hour flight to go I guess, but its all worth it.:lookaroun

See everyone who's going there! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom