whos going to disney 2005!!!

tigger-wdw

Original Poster
hello
well another year at disney world spending 1 week at the dixxie landins resort may 2005. probably one of the best hotels we stayed at ,matter fact we got married and had are honey moon at the DIXXIE LANDINGS RESORT 1992 !lets celebrate and be a kid again ..lol...37 years old

tigger-wdw-:)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Planning Dec. Trip

We're planning a family reunion for Dec. 05, with maybe a short trip thrown in during the summer. My Wife hasn't been yet during the summer time.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Have fun at Port Orleans Riverside (they renamed it). My favorite resort as well... too bad I can't stay there anymore due to the lack of High speed internet. I'll probably go down again in Feb or March.

Tom

Beta Return
I wish I was going in 2005 - very unlikely. Dixie Landings is our favorite, and I refuse to call it Port Orleans Riverside!

Tigger, I see that it's only your second post, so welcome to the boards. However, you'll need to work on your posts. Don't type in all Bold please; nobody expects you to be a perfect speller or grammar-master, but try to use some common practices like Complete Sentences and Punctuation, heehee; and don't spam (posting random thought just to be posting.)

I'm not trying to be rude or critical, but just want to warn you before you have to experience the rath of the super critics that lurk on here :lol:

Welcome to the boards & have fun!

Raven66

We are going the first week in August! :sohappy: I just wish it was sooner. :cry:

tigger.............welcome to the boards!! :wave:

rainfully

Me and my friend are planning a trip to California to go to Disneyland! I'm so excited... neither one of us have ever been. (I've driven right by it but my family didn't want to go... grrr...)

It's gonna be a head trip... I know the Magic Kingdom like the back of my hand... so it'll be strange being in DL!!

lcsrig

escaping mardi gras....AGAIN

We're heading there in early Feb 2005. It will be our 3rd year in a row. :sohappy: Already planning all the stuff we want to do! Anybody else leaving LA for Mardi Gras????

chucknstuff

Raven66 said:
We are going the first week in August! :sohappy: I just wish it was sooner. :cry:

Raven,
We should try to hook up our families for a dinner or something. We will be doing the parks 4,5,6 of August and the cruise 7,8,9,10 August.

WDWScottieBoy

I should be in WDW around May/June or so...of course that's because I'm moving there and becoming a CM, too! :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Going (hopefully) but due to a big change

Okay, here's the deal:

Am planning a family reunion of sorts for Dec. of 05, as I stated earlier. And additionally, my Wife and I are due to start our seasonal cm stint this week at our local DS. Now I know about all of the changes taking place at TDS, so there's no need for all of you to "enlighten" me on that. Problem is, I've been offered an interview for Asst. Store Mgr. Here's the rub: In my current position, I just found out about a new store or ours opening in Orlando late this or early next year.

So, I'm going to hold out for that one. And hopefully we'll be in Orlando very very soon on a permanent basis. The reason I mention this here is because we would like to ask all of you to cross your fingers and pray for an opportunity for me to transfer to Orlando. Fla. is my home state, which I miss very much, and it will put us closer to my daughter in NC.

Anyway, wish us good luck. Thanks all.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Uh, yeah...I'll be there in 2005.... :D

I'll be there once or twice a month. That would change, however, if I do decide to take up a seasonal job (still trying to decide if I should work with them or Universal).

DCL

I'll definately be there in 2005! As soon as I get out of school for the summer, I'll be there before I start working full time again for the summer! Knowing that I'm gonna be down there makes it that much easier to wake up each morning! :)

MKCP 1985

HennieBogan1966 said:
Problem is, I've been offered an interview for Asst. Store Mgr. Here's the rub: In my current position, I just found out about a new store or ours opening in Orlando late this or early next year.

So, I'm going to hold out for that one. And hopefully we'll be in Orlando very very soon on a permanent basis. The reason I mention this here is because we would like to ask all of you to cross your fingers and pray for an opportunity for me to transfer to Orlando. Fla. is my home state, which I miss very much, and it will put us closer to my daughter in NC.

Anyway, wish us good luck. Thanks all.

Good luck! One thought: Don't limit yourself. Get the managerial experience and then put in for a transfer or find another company in need of an experienced manager with your qualifications. Mobility and flexibility are assets in today's business climate.

Merlin

Account Suspended
I'll be there in June for the ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) Conference. Plan to spend all evenings and weekend days at WDW! Woo hoo!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom