whos going to disney 2005!!!

tigger248

STR8FAN2005 said:
I will be there April 27-May 1, 2005 for Northshore High School's Class of 2005 Grad Nite trip.

Wish I was going then! May 1 is my birthday.

Don't know for sure when/if I'll go in 2005. If I go, it'll probably be in November again for super soap weekend and the annual girls weekend away to WDW! (hehe 57 more days until this years!)

I'm hoping to make it out to Disneyland in 2005 for the 50th, so it's possible I may be out at DL instead of WDW. Both would be great though!

Edit: Just noticed this is my 500th post!

JET12monorail

My family and I are planning a huge trip in December Of 2005. I wish that it could be in December of this year but my son Is not yet tall enough to go on all of the rides that we would like him to experience. Also, my wife is making me wait to go back because we just went in June of this year. Anyway, I can't wait to get back to the world. It's truly my favorite vacation destination on the planet. :wave:

IwishIliveinWDW

Disregard the fraudulent counter in my signature. 378 days (3-11 Oct) till 8 nights as the "Shades of Green" and my daughters very first trip ever to Disney

scorp111

I will be going in April '05....

But first is a little 10 day trip that starts Thursday...

Kraft/Bunn Fun in the Sun Volume one.....

Sick eh?

DisneyPhD

Feb 25 to March 3rd will be baby PhD's 1st trip to WDW (well since she has been born, not concived!) Same group as last year mostly, Mr. PhD, myself and little Phd along with our friends who have a son same age as little PhD and now a new baby 4 weeks younger then baby PhD. We got them hooked!

Really looking foward to it, stayng at BCV. SAB here we come.

Less then 6 months to go.

Computer Magic

After a long absents, we will be visiting Disney sometime in 2005. My DW went back to school to finish her BRN degree and she graduates in May 2005. So this will be not only a graduation gift for her, but also our 10-year wedding anniversary. We went to WDW for our honeymoon.

We almost went in August 2004 before school started. Thought it would be best to wait, turned out to be a wise choice. But it makes the wait even harder and longer.

We have a date penciled in but hope it will be sooner. It is less then a year away but still too far to start the count down :cry:

tigger248

WDWScottieBoy said:
May 2 is my birthday! And I'll be at WDW ALL the time in 2005 working and enjoying life. :sohappy:

Oh sure rub it in! :lol:

wish I could go back to living and working at WDW! But, school calls... I'm already gonna be at least a 5 year college student (and that's just undergrad, not counting grad school!). I can't afford to take more time off. :cry:

P.S. Great birthday. Best time of year! Spring time, beautiful weather (usually, my 21st was miserable weather wise), KY Derby time...

End of thread drift.

Jigs

We'll see you there in Feb! Finally made up our minds and booked at the GF. It will be our eldest daughter's 10th birthday and our first visit since 1990.
We're Canadian so there's no mardi gras escape in our plan--Just getting away from the ice and snow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom