Who's going in may

disneydentist

Originally posted by Coronado
We will be there on May 4 and 5..... while you are there could you look at a bicuspid?:lol:

My guess would be that it needs root canal therapy and a crown.
Don't even ask what that would cost at Disney. :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

NADisney

Hey gang,

For those of us visiting may 22- 29 (thats when I will be there) ,should get together for lunch or dinner to discuss wdwmagic .com or WDW itself.

Let me know if interested.

Thanks NADisney.

:)

Upvote 0

Chernabog

Hey kids, I'll be down there for work May 22- Aug 2, but I'm probably comming down a little earlier with friends and staying a few days later. Hope I can help make your visits a little more magical.:p

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Sansaari, have you ever been to Coronado before? If not, I strongly suggest you check out the buffet breakfast in the Maya Grill. When I went in December, I did cause on the first day we had done the food court, spent about te same, and didnt find the food all that great. My friend Richie and I were much happier in the Maya Grill for breakfast! Have a great time!!

Upvote 0

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey Sansaari, have you ever been to Coronado before? If not, I strongly suggest you check out the buffet breakfast in the Maya Grill. When I went in December, I did cause on the first day we had done the food court, spent about te same, and didnt find the food all that great. My friend Richie and I were much happier in the Maya Grill for breakfast! Have a great time!!

Nope never been to CS before. I saw a copy of the menu for the breakfast buffet and was interested. Now im sold on the idea! Thanks! PM me with your impressions of the resort!

Upvote 0

njappraiser

may arrival

We'll be in thwe Boardwalk Villas 5/8-5/14. We were supposed to go on 9/12 but cancelled for obvious reasons. Disney was wonderful about it all.

Disney Devotee
Bob NJ:king:

Upvote 0

thumper

We're heading to the Wilderness Lodge May 26-June 2 for our one year anniversary...we can't wait!

We picked up our vouchers from the travel agency last week..we're ready to go now!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

FatBoy976

If I can afford it, I may meet up with my family for Mother's Day. We're staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. I think we're going to do the Mother's Day brunch at the Odyssey. I hope I get to, I'll need it after finals...

Upvote 0

BigDan

I'll be there May 5-13. However, I unfortunately won't stay on site 'cause I'll be with my inlaws and they are not coming to WDW. We did go last year and we stayed at FW campground (my inlaws own a RV), amazing place! This time we'll be at the KOA Kampgroup nearby.

Can't wait to be there:hammer:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Any other May travelers disappointed in Disneys decision to Cut out all May E-RIde nights???I have sent them an email after making a call and talking to a CM. He did say they might put a few back in place but not likely !

Upvote 0

maureen ashton

I am very disappointed. I had a tentative itinerary and an E-ride night was in there. Why post May E-ride nights one month and then take them away before we can even get there to buy tickets, so it can't be that were not enough tickets sold, what's the reason??? I also will be e-mailing WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom