Who's going in aug/sept & getting free dinning plan?

mbly

There are so many threads about August & Oct. I think we should have one for September.We're going Sept 22nd to sept 29. We just made the the free dp. Were staying at the ASMu. What say you!

boldlyreal

Sept 14-20

It is a girls only trip for myself, Mom, DN, and DD who turns 11 while we are there. We are staying at POP and I buy the airline tickets Friday!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0
We arrive September 16 and stay until September 29. Third year in a row for us with the free dining.

Only downsides our that our reservation for Teppanyaki on September 18 has been cancelled as the renovation is taking longer than was planned, and I have been unable to get a dinner at Le Cellier.

:sohappy: 47 more days till we arrive back in the World:sohappy:

Upvote 0

barbara

Aug 26-29 All Star Music with daughter, her son (9) and another grandson (4) with free dining, then back home for a few days
Sept 3-11 Pop Century with Boyfriend-no kids with free dining
All ready to go got mytickets for P & PP PartyAug 28th, ME packets for both trips, Disney Docs for Aug 26th trip, just waiting for Docs for Sept 3th trip.

Upvote 0

Chezman1399

I'm going in September, but being a Seasonal Cast Member free Dining wasn't an option. They had a back up deal for CMs which was very good, but it ends August 25. Also, with the backup deal I would have had to stay at Saratoga or Old Key West which I'm not oppose to, but I work at the TTC so it wouldn't be very easy to get to without a car.

Upvote 0

Hawk

we've got the dp too,

arriving from England on September the 13th, staying until the 27th, we're staying in the All Star Movies resort, only our second time on-property, 1st time was Port Orleans French Quarter back in 2000 for the Millenium celebrations, then stayed in a villa in 2002

I cant wait :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Free Dining!!!!!

we'll be there in 50 days, Caribbean Beach September 20 - October 1st. We are going to Breakfasts at: Boma, Donalds Breakfasauraus and Crystal Palace. Dinners at Planet Hollywood, Shutters, Japan, Biergarten in Germany, Brown Derby, Concourse Steak House, Whispering Canyons and Kona Cafe. This is our first year without Canada and Coral Reef but we wanted to try a couple of different ones. We are celebrating my mothers 85th birthday for this trip. We are so looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom