Who's dreaming of WDW right now??

dox

Original Poster
Ok i'm terribly bored at work. Plus its kind of cloudy outside and the a/c is off in my office with an ok breeze coming in which is making me quite sleepy and adding to my restlessness and boredom. Unfortunately, this summer I won't be taking a trip to WDW as the family opted to spend a week on the beach. As a result, i've been dreaming and thinking alot about the World. So here is my question to all of you... if you could close your eyes and make a wish to be at WDW right now ...where would you be?

I have two places - 1 - walking down Main Street, taking in the smells of the bakery, the popcorn carts, the whistles from the train station, the windows of the Emporium, the cast members holding balloons, the street cars pulled by those beautifully majestic horses, and the Castle growing bigger and bigger as I walk down the street.

2- It is lunch already...so sitting in France at WS/Epcot, overlooking the lagoon, with a cheese plate and a baguette from the Bakery and a glass of Champagne.

Where are you?

WED10IA

I'm packing to leave at 3 Pm so I should probably quit posting and get moving. I understand your pain though. That was last year/summer for me. I've been very unproductive for the last month. looking forward to the trip. :) :sohappy:

Pooh88

117 days to go so ANYWHERE in the World sounds good to me. Sorry you're not going this year. Cludy and cool here in Maine too. Would like some fun in the sun!

Ella's Mommy

Okay its lunch time so I would be at Columbia House eating chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce. After I scarffed that down I would make everyone rush over to ride HM!!! Ooops forgot it was closed:cry:

nickeymouse

I never stop dreaming of it!!! I used to cry :cry: :cry: when I watched my videos at Disney because I wanted to go back!!! :lookaroun Luckly I went back!

I'd be in MK. Anywhere!!! Maybe on line to go onto Splash Mountain!!!! (My favorite ride)

Great Post by the way!!!!!:D :D :D

shoppingnut

I feel your pain and while your a/c isn't working in the office, ours is so high that I have had to turn on the space heater under my desk! I hate these cloudy days in NYC, they are so depressing, yet in WDW, it can be cloudy and I don't notice it.

I'd be on Main Street too, considering whether or not I need a cotton candy now or at the end of the night.

Beauty_Belle

It is lunch time! I would most likely be dining at either Kona Cafe (LOVE the wings) or Le Cellier (LOVE the applewood mussles and steaks).
I only wish they could Fed Ex the food!!!!

laurann40

I dream of WDW always, always, always..................I am always amazed every time I come around that corner on main street and see that beautiful castle, it always feels like the first time seeing it.....
Counting the days until I go in July. I really feel bad for you not going to the world this year, but I'm sure you will have a great vacation at the beach, being with the people you love and making memories with family.. Thats what it is all about :animwink:

Slipknot

Not WDW but Disneyland. Ever since I just drove by it I've had dreams that I was going to DL to ride the Indiana Jones Adventure. But when I get close, I always wake up. Each one is different. One time the Muppets (Kermit, Fozzy, Gonzo, etc) took up residence on Main Street while I was on my way to Adventureland.

pacochran

If I wasn't dreaming about WDW I wouldn't be on this site.

I'm walking around AK admiring the tree of life, can't wait to ride EE.

I want to be there right NOW!!!!

normdisney

Let's see it is Thursday. I would be in the lazy river at TL just about to have lunch at the shark reef stop on the ride.

Just back 3 weeks ago have to wait till Oct for the next trip wine and food fest here we come!:)

mitchk

I dream about Disney everyday. As we speak, I'm watching a video that I downloaded from Mousebits called "The Complete Animal Kingdom" It's a fan made video (a very good one at that) that highlights all the rides at AK, minus EE. I get really bored during the day (I work nights as a board op, and I run a DJ company "Sound Science"). So all I have to do all day long is dream about being at Disney. I have quite a bit of Disney documentaries, and fan made stuff, so that keeps me busy, but I can't wait till September to be there in person. If I was at Disney World right now, I would probably be getting ready to head back to my resort for a little break (and a little drink). My wife, and I usually get up early, hit the parks, then midday, we head back to the resort, she takes a nap, and I go hang at the bar for a few drinks, then it's back to the parks. Hey, DiZZneyPriCeSS, I'll be in Philly on Saturday morning shooting a documentary for the Travel Channel called "Mysterious Journeys " at the Eastern State Penitentiary on Fairmount Ave. Is that right off the Ben Franklin? I'm pretty sure it is, but if you have any idea where it is let me know. Thanks :wave:

Cara1210

I would be just exiting from under the Train Station onto Main Street while looking at my kids faces as the see the castle for the first time on the trip. It gets me every time!

mpoppins76

I feel your pain and while your a/c isn't working in the office, ours is so high that I have had to turn on the space heater under my desk! I hate these cloudy days in NYC, they are so depressing, yet in WDW, it can be cloudy and I don't notice it.
The sun came out, but it's still chilly ;)

We just there last month and have no idea when the next one will be. Probably a while. :cry: :cry:

WDW is always on my mind! I am always wishing/dreaming to be there! Walking down main street to the castle, standing in the queue of TOT, floating along the lazy river in TL. :lol: I'm getting teary now.....

wdwmomof3

WDW is always on my mind! I am always wishing/dreaming to be there! Walking down main street to the castle, standing in the queue of TOT, floating along the lazy river in TL. :lol: I'm getting teary now.....

Disney is always on my mind too. I think about everything from the parks to the resorts to what I wish that I was eating that I had on our last vacation. I love to plan and I love to help my friends & family plan. My sister is going this Oct and I love talking to her about it.

I have my 6 year old hooked on Disney too. I just love that boy. He gets just as excited as me. :)

MaXXimus

Well if HM was open thats where I would want to be but :cry: :cry:

So my second choice would be on the boat heading to MK :sohappy: , which in 3 days I will ne :sohappy: :sohappy: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom