Who's dreaming of WDW right now??

disneytopdog

From the point that I booked my trip for September(back in April), I think of Disney everyday.

Today I had a 60 year old client in my office that was telling me of her business trip to the LA area. She said she took her husband with her so she could go to Disneyland for the first time. She told me that she always wanted to go as a little girl, but her family could never afford it. She said when she walked into the park and saw the castle, she just started crying. They rode very few rides but saw every show. She said it was everything she dreamed it would be. I told her I UNDERSTAND COMPLETLY how you feel

lilmizpixie3

1- I would be walking up the fastpass line for splash mountain because it is one of my favorite rides.
2-I would be sitting infront of the castle watching wishes :)!!

sophie_the_pooh

Ahhhh...I'm always dreaming about Disney. I went at the end of May and I already dream about my next trip...in a couple of years...:cry:

When I close my eyes, I picture myself at the end of Main Street, looking at the castle, just feeling so happy to finally be there... Or I think about the summer I got to be a cast member at Disneyland Paris and I had the privilege to walk in the park when all the guests were gone...

kennyj29

Daydreaming of disney - my favorite thing to do!!!!!!!

I would be shopping at Downtown Disney. It's where we go the first day of our vacation so that would mean, I still have my whole vacation to look forward too!!!!! My favorite resort is the Poly so walking around there also would be awesome.

HoW

There's never a day I'm not dreaming about Disney! Today my preschoolers asked me to sing Yo Ho, and I had to be specific as to whether they meant PotC or the Peter Pan Yo Ho. They meant the Peter Pan version, but it had me dreaming about Adventureland the rest of the day!

DonaldDuck34

I would either be walking down main street right now or i would be on splash moutain. and like other posters here i never ever stop dreaming about WDW i think about it all the time. i just love it I've been there 12 times and i can't get enough

LoriMistress

What I dream about at WDW?

When I'm at work (or anywhere else), I think about the enterance of MK...walking down MS USA and seeing Cindrella's Castle. I also think about SpM and M:S.

I was just thinking this. I was thinking that either somebody is sitting down on Space Mountain and pulling the lap bar and going around the corner with 30 seconds till blast off. Or somebody is kissing their wiped out children goodnight as they dream about Mickey, whom they had just met for the first time hours before.

I'm always dreaming about WDW!

ThinkTink721

It is always nice to recall WDW memories when you're having a bad day.:D
We are not going until Sept., but I think I have some part of WDW in my dreams each night!
It's fun to have something to look forward to that cheers you up!:sohappy:
:wave:

bgraham34

I had a dream last night about Disney. Unfortunitly it was a nightmare. I got stuck on the teacups and I woke up really sick.

I would be in line for splash mountain. while waiting in line have you guys all seen the shadow of brer rabbit. (im not to sure if i spelled that correct). but as a kid i love trying to see inside that little indentation in the wall to get a better look at his shadow... do you guys know what im talkin about i probably am not makin too much sense its just something i thought of right now

DisneyLeo18

I would be in line for splash mountain. while waiting in line have you guys all seen the shadow of brer rabbit. (im not to sure if i spelled that correct). but as a kid i love trying to see inside that little indentation in the wall to get a better look at his shadow... do you guys know what im talkin about i probably am not makin too much sense its just something i thought of right now

I think i know what you're talking about but what im thinking of is the shadow of brer frog telling a story in his rocking chair i believe... anywho during my MRI i had yesterday all i was thinking about was my trip in 2 weeks and riding the mountains in MK :D

EPCOT Explorer

I AM!!!:wave:

...constantly.LOL.Right now, it's a bit of a Obsession because my family and I are despratly trying to go to Epcot for my birthday at the end of the month.

I wanna see the old SSE before they rehb it...:zipit:

morgan22

I am - with 13 days to go it is just dragging - I can just feel the buzz coming - it's just too far away!!

I've re-jigged my itinerary 5 times in 2 days and watched old videos to get me in the mood (just been watching River Country from 1996 - I forgot how much I loved River Country!!)

Capt. Salty

After a great lunch of a bacon cheesburger & fries at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Cafe', I'd make a dash for PotC...then on to the rest of the MK! For dinner...nothing but a turkey leg will feed this pirate.

Be making sail for the World in 46 days, me hearty's...Yo Ho!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom