Who's booked On The Fantasy??

dchris

We are booked on the Fantasy nov.3 for the 7 night eastern caribbean cruise itinerary B:sohappy:. Category 9A , i'm aiming for a upgrade at port.:D
Room number assignment is up 45 or so before cruising right ?

Disneyfalcon

We are booked on the Fantasy nov.3 for the 7 night eastern caribbean cruise itinerary B:sohappy:. Category 9A , i'm aiming for a upgrade at port.:D
Room number assignment is up 45 or so before cruising right ?

It's up when you book unless your category was GTY. Do you know if it was?

sweetpee_1993

I thought the site lets you change room number at any time? I changed twice last year and once so far this year

I never thought of room changing on the cruise! Well, not that I really want to right not, I guess. If an aft balcony opened up I'd be all over that. Chris, Tammy may smack you for planting that seed in my brain. :ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

I thought the site lets you change room number at any time? I changed twice last year and once so far this year

It does! I'm so confused. I think dchris meant he didn't know what room he was in and it should be assigned about 45 days before. Not that he wanted to change room numbers (unless there was an upgrade at port).

I never thought of room changing on the cruise! Well, not that I really want to right not, I guess. If an aft balcony opened up I'd be all over that. Chris, Tammy may smack you for planting that seed in my brain. :ROFLOL:

:lol: It's okay! I like looking for the best one too!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
It does! I'm so confused. I think dchris meant he didn't know what room he was in and it should be assigned about 45 days before. Not that he wanted to change room numbers (unless there was an upgrade at port).

Same here, hav to to choose the right floor and the right spot on that floor, it can be a process :ROFLOL:

Billy6

We have 2 booked: September this year - Eastern Caribbean & September 2013 (with an aft balcony!) - Western Caribbean. I think I'm most looking forward to not being overwhelmed. I'm itching to do more exploring and take advantage or the scheduled activities. I'm anxious to be there on my balcony at sunset with a cold drinky-drink with Tracey and watch the dimming light dancing on the water. I'm excited to see Tracey's (& the boys') faces when a big airplane screams closeby overhead at Maho Beach. I'll prob'ly cry knowing it's Tracey's dream and feeling blessed to be there in that moment when another dream came true. Ah, there's just so much! I know! :lol:

Kelly...when are you going in Sept? My fiance and I are booking the Fantasy for our honeymoon in September...probably the 22nd for Eastern Caribbean too

sweetpee_1993

Kelly...when are you going in Sept? My fiance and I are booking the Fantasy for our honeymoon in September...probably the 22nd for Eastern Caribbean too

Just responded on the other thread! We're on the 9/22 Eastern! That's sooooo cool! Stateroom 6626! Well, looks like a round of drinks will be on us for the newlyweds! BTW, our 19th anniversary is 9/18! :lol:

Billy6

Just responded on the other thread! We're on the 9/22 Eastern! That's sooooo cool! Stateroom 6626! Well, looks like a round of drinks will be on us for the newlyweds! BTW, our 19th anniversary is 9/18! :lol:

:sohappy::sohappy:

Musical posts!!!!

Drinks would be awesome! Are the boys coming too?

dchris

Indeed I meant the rooms were assigned 45 prior to departure.
The stateroom we booked was a GTY, no option to pick a room or get a room assigned, so I gues we'll have to wait and see. And also hope for a possible upgrade:rolleyes:

Disneyfalcon

Indeed I meant the rooms were assigned 45 prior to departure.
The stateroom we booked was a GTY, no option to pick a room or get a room assigned, so I gues we'll have to wait and see. And also hope for a possible upgrade:rolleyes:

Good luck! Hopefully you'll get one!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom