Who'll be Google Disney Earthing?

WDWFigment

The article stated it will be free, so the cost won't be too great ;)

I can't wait to waste entirely too much time doing this...

Minnietoo

Hack into the WiiFit game and make a WiiWalkThruDisney mod. :lookaroun

"All foot strain, no rewards!"

How cool would that be! That would e a great way to get in shape and ready for a trip to WDW!

FYI if you pre ordered your Wii fit from Game stop before you run to pick yours up check which shipment you are in I was originally told mine will be in Tuesdays and now I am told it won't be there until Fridays:shrug:

Main Street USA

http://www.wdwvirtualvisit.com/entrance.htm

Different and fun in its own way. . . thanks, Zac :wave:
Thanks for the compliments, guys.

I know that about 2 weeks after I launched the Main street section of wdwvirtualvisit.com a friend of mine saw it up on a few screens in the disney offices down in FL. I had always hoped Disney would use their resources to do something like what I was attempting to do. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, but like someone posted above, WOW did it take some time. So much time, in fact, that it proved to be too overwhelming in the end for just one person.

Anyway, I'll definitely be leaving it open for history's sake. This way, the actual pictures I took to do it will be the same 20 years down the road, and maybe that will be worth something in the nostalgia department as Disney continues to change the parks.

Now that I'll be able to use WDW's version, I can take it off MY list, and maybe even get to a site dedicated to the unique Multi-Eye Attraction videos that I've yet to share with anyone. One is already complete, I just need a cool place to share it. Off to the drawing board!

Oh, and thanks again to all who've been visiting for these past years. It's been fun watching the gates twirl. :)

Grumpy-Fan

My wife thinks I`m on here to much as it is; This is gonna drive her over the edge. Maybe if I compromise and give up fantasy baseball, hmmm; Nah she`ll just have to deal with it.:animwink:

David

I like the site and it has great potential, but for clarity of pictures and what you can actually see, I will still be checking out virtual visit. That's a great job and tremendous undertaking for him to set up!

Fun2BFree

How many of you have been to have a look?

It's looking a bit cartoony, but there's definately potential.

I like it too. I just wish it was further along than it is.

Here's waiting for a few more updates.:sohappy:

I like the site and it has great potential, but for clarity of pictures and what you can actually see, I will still be checking out virtual visit. That's a great job and tremendous undertaking for him to set up!

Err, is my Internet broken, or are you having me for a laugh? I see nothing on Google Earth pertaining to the 3D pictures,

Richard Bruvofe

Original Poster
Err, is my Internet broken, or are you having me for a laugh? I see nothing on Google Earth pertaining to the 3D pictures,

When it's properly up and running you should be able to see it all via the following instructions:

1. Get Google Earth by clicking the DOWNLOAD button
2. Search Google Earth for "Disney World"
3. Click on the Mickey Ears in Google Earth to open an information window
4. Click on the "Turn on Disney 3D Layer" button in the information window

In the meantime, ensure you have your 3-D button active.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom