Who'll be Google Disney Earthing?

tdonald

YES! This technology is so cool! :sohappy:They've already done it in large cities, and now they're doing it a Disney.

It's basically a virtual walk-through of the parks and resorts.

The best part is that you can go virtually anywhere on property that's outside.

I'm just going to sit here till the turn it on...:D

enough

That pretty much hammers in the final nail in the coffin of WDWvirtualvisit.com

too bad - I really liked the concept of WDWvv, but I can only imagine the countless hours it must've taken to get the site to this stage, let alone complete the MK and all other Florida parks.

wdwfan100

I could be lost on the computer for days doing this. If I could only ride the rides, I would never have to leave my house:ROFLOL:

orleans97

yowza

"Click on Space Mountain, for instance, and you can view a video of the ride"

In the article it states just that. Could it mean that A: You get a video of the ride, as in the ride building. or B: You get a video of the ride itself.

MousDad

Great, just what we Disneyphiles need, something else to take up all our time.

Slightly off topic, but from the article: Rasulo says that 3/4 of WDW visitors are repeaters? Does this seem high to anyone else? I know he never goes to the parks, but is he confusing this with Disneyland??? :lookaroun

enough

Slightly off topic, but from the article: Rasulo says that 3/4 of WDW visitors are repeaters? Does this seem high to anyone else? I know he never goes to the parks, but is he confusing this with Disneyland??? :lookaroun

That does seem high, but I wonder how that statistic is generated... if you walk in off the street and buy a day pass to the MK with cash how would they know if that was your first, fifth or fiftieth time?

He could possibly mean that 3/4 of those people that book disney vacations repeat their visit meaning whole packages of hotel&admission?

That does seem high, but I wonder how that statistic is generated... if you walk in off the street and buy a day pass to the MK with cash how would they know if that was your first, fifth or fiftieth time?

He could possibly mean that 3/4 of those people that book disney vacations repeat their visit meaning whole packages of hotel&admission?

Probably based off of how many repeat reservations/visits they have in their system(s), vs. names with only one visit/reservation...

CheriBibi

Has it started yet ? Has anybody try it already ?
The link disneyworld.com/3dparks just get me to the main page of disneyworld.com and nothing shows up in my google earth even after having activating sreet view and 3D buildinds ?

Anyone ?

Richard Bruvofe

Original Poster
Has it started yet ? Has anybody try it already ?
The link disneyworld.com/3dparks just get me to the main page of disneyworld.com and nothing shows up in my google earth even after having activating sreet view and 3D buildinds ?

Anyone ?

"aiming to go online Tuesday, "

lpet11984

Alright! Now I can turn on my parks music, walk through on the computer...the only thing that will be missing will be the dole whip float in my hand. :sohappy:

cooleo

I'll be all over this. As was just said, Park Music on & doing the Virtual Tour will commandeer all my free time. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom