Who would make a great Spaceship Earth narrator?

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Let's look at the people who have narrated the ride. Vic Perrin's narration was OK, Walter Cronkite was great, Jeremy Irons was excellent, and Judi Dench's narration, although she may be James Bond's partner in crime, is mediocre at best. I thought Carl Sagan would've made an extraordinary narrator, especially if WED has used Ray Bradbury's script from 1977. They go hand in hand.

AndyS2992

It's not who is narrating but the content of the narration is what matters.

You can't say Judi's is worse than Jeremy's as it is not their fault, Disney told them what to say and how to say it.

The Empress Lilly

I think Phineas and Ferb would be like totally awesome and they fit because they like totally communicate with each other in their show

My thoughts:
Dame Judi Dench!
An awesome voice with just the right amount of gravity. A fantastic voice actress, conveying a sense of excitement without the need for sensationalism. Dench is flawless in SSE.

Sir David Attenborough has the same qualities, I'd love him at WDW, but his natural environment is perhaps DAK, not EPCOT.

That narrator from the Living Seas intro movie would be another personal favourite.

The Empress Lilly

The same ones always suggested when this is asked?
But Martin, not everybody has 15000 posts and has been a member for a decade. New people, new generations enjoy discussing WDW subjects too. Even if it has been talked about a thousand times before, it is new to them.

WDWMagic is more of a living forum, a pub, than a wikipedia, a project aiming to organise all scattered knowledge into one place of neatly organised categories. This forum by its nature is all over the place!

(Hey, if it wasn't, we'd all be just like you. It suddenly dawns on me that there is somewhere a clear connection between your aversion to repeating the same subjects and people not using the search button, and your own meticulous gathering, categorising and storing WDW facts. But we can't all be the same, imagine the bore!)

Lil Fort

But Martin, not everybody has 15000 posts and has been a member for a decade. New people, new generations enjoy discussing WDW subjects too. Even if it has been talked about a thousand times before. It is new to them.

WDWMagic is more of a living forum, a pub, then a wikipedia, a project aiming to organise scattered knowledge.
Thanks for sticking up for us newbies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom