Who would be your ideal celebrity narrator for the Candlelight Processional (Xmas)?

leeocean

Hmm...I agree with Walt Elias Disney - I would love to see him. As for living people that can actually narrate the Candlelight Processional, I think that Gary Sinise is perfect.

Stitch79

We went to see the CP with Gary Sinise last year, he did an awesome job. I would like to see Robbie Benson (voice of the Beast) do it, his normal speaking voice is great. I also like the Patrick Stewart idea.

wannabeBelle

I would definitely agree with the Patrick Stewart idea. He is such a fabulous actor. As far as a living Disney, what about Walter Elias Disney Miller? He is Walt's grandson and quite the cutie!!! Gery Sinise is wonderful as CapCom in M:S, so I could only imagine the job he did for the Candlelight Processional.

Tim G

Jeremy Irons... And he still has some disney connection...

Great guy,

Good clear voice... IMO (best choice)

kennyj29

dIZNEE PHREAK

I agree with you 100 % when you said Heath Ledger, OMG, I would just die. He has such a sexy voice and he's not bad to look at either. I've been to disney about 15 times and I have never gone to the Processional. My kids think it's too religious. Anyway, if he was there, I'd force them to go.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Christopher Walken.... just cause I would be amused and find it funny :lol:

My best Walken voice: " Children... skootch closer... You keep... moving away.... What did I say... about the skootching? Dont.... make me have to .... say it..... again."

:lol: ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom