Who will replace Aerosmith?

Luau Cove

Original Poster
As we all know Disney implicitly explained that Aerosmith was just the first band to experience RnRC, and that in a time period another band will take their place.
I think they are a great band and Disney will have some trouble to find another band so popular and that perfectly fills Aerosmith's gap, since the band's style is unique nowadays.
Some possible replacement I thought was Kiss, but they are no longer together right now, so then I thought about Guns N Roses which did also split, and that's how I came to the conclusion that there are not many bands that could replace this one.

My only choice: BON JOVI.

-->Luau

jcmayid

I'd hate it that they would change anything of RRC,but the only commercial band I can think of that would probably be replacing Aerosmith would be Creed. But just some insight, I don't think KISS broke up, they just are no longer doing concerts. I'm sure they'd be thrilled to do this though. How about Pearl Jam, or Red Hot Chili Peppers? Stoned Temple Pilots? It sucks that Metallica lost a member and aren't doing anything, but damn they would be great!!! :king: Hey how about The Police, just thoughts here, they are old. My favorite choice here definitely has to be Red Hot Chili Peppers, and they are stil majorly kicking!!!! They have Flee ripping it on the bass with those funky tunes that would really ROCK on those turns and loops and stuff!!!:cool:

jcmayid

Hey Isnet, what is up with that graph you got going there??:veryconfu

CEO, what you mean about dead star assembly?

Luau Cove

Original Poster
Originally posted by jcmayid
But just some insight, I don't think KISS broke up, they just are no longer doing concerts.

The Psycho Circus tour was their last one, and after it they said they won't be doing anything together for a long time. However, I like your idea about the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they are hot right now and it's the type of music you could listen to in the RnNC. I imagine some songs could be "all around the world", "give it away" and obviously the perfect "Roller Coaster of love". I am a huge Green Day fan since their beginning, but right now they are not on the top of their careers while Aerosmith is - though it's an old band, and RHCP is also very popular.
Nevertheless, I think Bon jovi is the best suitable to replace Aerosmith, it's the nearest band to Aerosmith right now. Songs like "Keep the faith", "You gave love a bad name", "One wild night", "Something for the pain", and a long list of other wild tunes that are so perfect for a roller coaster that it amaze me.

-->luau

isnet396

Who said they had to be together...look at ToT...WDI Basically made up the whole library scene and all the audio w/ Rod Sterling...plus, if they're all alive, they have $$$$ remember? Although, it won't nessecarily be the most realistic thing though...

Ian

fngoofy

I was thinking about this the other day and was having trouble with a current band that would be acceptable and would want to do it.
Then I though, wouldn't it be cool to retro it to fit the period of Sunset Blvd a bit better and I came up with...........................

ELVIS

Do a ToT type deal and have ELVIS in his prime cutting some tracks for his new album, working on Blue Suede Shoes, then Col. Parker comes in and we are all off to the show.

The ride vehicles are already themed with the fins on the back and the retro powder blue color.

What do you think?

epcot71

i have a freind in imagineering and he gave me the official list of bands to take over for aorosmith-
listed in order as they will change

1-barry manilow-the copa cabana roller coaster
2-bee-gees-staying alive roller coaster
3-wayne newton-donka shane wild ride
4-kc and the sunshine band-thats the way ahuh ahuh i like it coaster
5-sid koriski polka band-polka polka polka coaster
please dont let this top secret info go further than this board-thanks:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

DonickCo

I would think that Disney would have to have some connection with the band. Like Aerosmith, through the movie Armageddon.

-DonickCo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom