Who watches Chuck?

Disneybird

Original Poster
I love Chuck. It's one of the few shows that I have in common with my highly educated son-in-law.

On tonights show, there was a framed poster from TRON on Chucks bedroom wall which I thought was kind of interesting since Chuck is on NBC.

AZDISNEYDVL

It has been in the show since the 1st season. Not sure which season it is, but it shows the back and he keeps research on where his dad is. It is also a clue his dad uses to signal Chuck that he is under a Drive in movie theatre. Love the show myself if you couldn't tell.

Disneybird

Original Poster
It has been in the show since the 1st season. Not sure which season it is, but it shows the back and he keeps research on where his dad is. It is also a clue his dad uses to signal Chuck that he is under a Drive in movie theatre. Love the show myself if you couldn't tell.

I actually missed the first season or so. Didn't know that. But I'm glad to know someone else watches.

sanaj2000

Can I just say that I love Chuck Bartowski! I watch it every monday. How long until Casey rips Morgan's arms off for dating his daughter? :ROFLOL:

dandaman

My favorite show now that LOST is off-air. (Truth be told, last season, Chuck got the edge on it, anyway. :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom