Who Wants to be a Millionaire closing in August

kwhdmd

Boo Hoo!

Count me amongst those who are mourning the loss of this attraction! This was a great attraction for trivia nerds like myself. I always looked forward to at least 1, if not more showings, during each of our trips.

I also feel that this park is losing its appeal. They're shuttering a favorite of mine. Light! action! Motors! and the Indy show are 1 and done attractions in my book. No need to visit them once youve done them. Sounds Dangerous? BLEH! Star Tours? Needs a re-imagining in a major way! Muppets 3-D? I like it, but as the franchise declines, so does attendance! Great Movie Ride? Love it, but would encourage some change in scenes. My kiddoes LOVE Playhouse Disney and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I love R&RC and ToT. We ALL love Fantasmic! Basically, I guess I'm saying I get half a park when I go. No need for me to go left from the entrance, unless going to eat at 50s Prime Time Cafe'

Come on Disney, give me some AWESOME reasons to go left!

My wishes? A Indy ride similar to, but better than the one at DL. A Narnia dark ride. A water adventure thrill ride based on the POTC. An original Incredibles ride.

Your thoughts?

M

OliveMcFly

STR8FAN2005 - A PotC stuntshow would be nice and a good way to continue to cash in on Pirates' box office success.
Ohh, that sounds good. Any time there's a chance to see a Johnny as a pirate look alike, I'm all for it. HeHe

Scar Junior

DisneyGrl85 said:
Ohh, that sounds good. Any time there's a chance to see a Johnny as a pirate look alike, I'm all for it. HeHe

I doubt this will happen... where are they going to find a woman nearly as beautiful as Kiera Knightly (sp?).

On a serious note... I wonder if those years-old rumors of a new Indy movie would spur any interest in the overhaul of the show - or maybe better, an additional attraction. The most important things needed at the park: rides, rides, another upscale restaurant and more rides.

Goodbye Millionare, it was fun while it lasted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom