Who should voice Spaceship Earth's "Story Light" starting in 2022?

Bugz

So apparently as part of SSE's long-awaited overhaul, Disney will be implementing a new narrative device to the ride known as the Story Light, who will serve as your guide through the history of human storytelling. Personally, when I think of a character who is literally a beam of light, I could most easily imagine such a character having a soothing feminine voice of sorts. If Disney wants the Story Light to have a higher-pitched voice (taking the name of the character literally), my top choices for the role would be Amy Adams, Anne Hathaway, Bryce Dallas Howard, Christina Hendricks, and Jessica Chastain. If Disney wants a deeper voice than that (not taking the character's name as literally), then I would suggest Lupita Nyong'o, Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, and maybe even Charlize Theron. But if the Story Light happens to be a male, however, then I could most closely imagine either Chris Evans or Benedict Cumberbatch lending their voice to the character (as long as they whisper their narration).

When you think of Spaceship Earth's new "Story Light," whose voice first comes to your mind in that role? Feel free to share your thoughts down below!
Is sse going to be online this fall ,say September ?

Mark48

Fran Dresher....Seeing as byt the time this refurb is done we will be paying to
go on this ride and that will really be grating all of us .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom