Who should voice Spaceship Earth's "Story Light" starting in 2022?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Is this a duplicate thread? I'm having serious déjà vu. Swear we had a thread full of pages on this very subject not long ago. If not though, I'll say depending on style of show, I'd consider: (in no particular order) Jason Ritter, Anthony Anderson, Jonathan Pryce, Laurence Fishburne, Gina Torres, Tilda Swinton, Tim Allen or Benedict Cumberbatch. And for that classic Disney VO type maybe Corey Burton doing his best Paul Freesian "Adventure Thru Inner Space" voice.

Last edited:

Fable McCloud

Kenneth Branagh, Leslie Odom, Jr., Daisy Ridley, Jamie Lee Curtis, Neil Gaiman. Just some of the names I can think of based on how they sound. If they went for a non-famous person, there are so many wonderful narrators that do audiobooks on Audible that just sound perfect.

aladdin2007

Kenneth Branagh, Leslie Odom, Jr., Daisy Ridley, Jamie Lee Curtis, Neil Gaiman. Just some of the names I can think of based on how they sound. If they went for a non-famous person, there are so many wonderful narrators that do audiobooks on Audible that just sound perfect.

who is that? she narrates the new asteroid imax movie at kennedy space center, but I dont know her from anything I dont think.

Fable McCloud

Who is that? She narrates the new asteroid Imax movie at Kennedy Space Center, but I don't know her from anything I don't think.
I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not.

If it was a sincere question, she's Rey from the newest Star Wars Trilogy.

If it was sarcastic... I just think she has a very nice, clear speaking voice.

aladdin2007

I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not.

If it was a sincere question, she's Rey from the newest Star Wars Trilogy.

If it was sarcastic... I just think she has a very nice, clear speaking voice.

It wasn't sarcastic I had no idea who she was, but now that I know that its certainly fitting she narrates a new film at KSC.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
How about any semi-literate bumpkin that's popular these days in social media who only communicates using a patois as they lack education?

cookiee_munster

I think Jim Carter would do a pretty good job. To a lot of people he's in Downton Abbey, and the husband of Dolores Umbridge ;)

He narrates the pre-show to Hex at Alton Towers (Video Below)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom