Who should represent the 20th century as a third host in the Am. Adventure?

Legacy

Okay, lets look at the current host. Ben represents our rebellious beginnings, and Mark marks our idealistic nature. Both of them though, are easily recognizable as American.

Walt is a great idea. He would fit in perfectly, and he represents America like anything else. I dont think HE would like it though. I cant say I knew him personally (wish I could), but I think he was too humble to put himself in such a powerful show.

That said, I think Martin Luther King, Jr. would be a wonderful co-host. And see Franklin, Twain and King overlooking New York harbor would be an emotion-charged sight.

Legacy

I kinda hope your are kidding with the Rudy thing...

He would work, but I dont think he did enough AMERICA stuff to warrent that honor. If the attraction was a New York Adventure, definantly. But there are too many other options that would work better with American Adventure.

wyattkelly

Ronald Reagan! :lol:

Okay, but seriously folks...Einstein would be a great choice. He represented the march of science, and the many people from all across the world that make this country great.

Bdis86

Account Suspended
We don't have a choice, Eisner will put himself there. But I think there was no man more American then Walt Disney last century.

GalacticGobbler

Originally posted by wyattkelly
Ronald Reagan! :lol:

Okay, but seriously folks...Einstein would be a great choice. He represented the march of science, and the many people from all across the world that make this country great.

:hammer: Einstein is German:hammer:

Chris

Why do we need another host for the show? I think the show is about capturing the spirit of America and I cannot think of anyone that represents that more than Mark Trwain. He and his stories are uniquely American. Finding a person that can unify prespective would be a challenge. Walt would be okay but none of the political leaders would be appropriate. They are all devisive and do not show the spirit of America nor the unity that has lead to her greatness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom