Who should represent the 20th century as a third host in the Am. Adventure?

MrPromey

I don't know that it needs to be changed and if it were, I can't think of who would be appropriate. I know that I'm probably going to get a little flack for this one but I don't think it should be Walt. Yes, he has had a profound impact on our society through his many works and his image of the idealized America is something we can all relate to but I think putting him in that attraction more than he already is would come across as a little too self serving on the part of the Disney Co.

tmp

I also have to go with Martin Luther King Jr. When I read the question his name is all I could think of.

Don L Duck

:D :D :D I can't think of anyone who represents America and it's Ideals, and the can do spirit better than Thomas Alva Edison.:king: :sohappy:

Luau Cove

Thomas Alba Edison, no doubt. The man was a one-man revolution, changed the history of the world in so many aspects it deserves to be honored.

-->Luau

Chad

Yes, Edison did many wonderful things. By lieing, and cheating, and stealing ideas and short-changing Tesla!

Martin Luther King. Definetly. Puttiny Disney in a disney ride is a bit, redundant. MLK speaks to so many more people in a much more powerful way then some of the others listed here..

Anyone think of a Woman? It would be nice to have another perspective, instead of three guys, get a girl up there! maybe Rosa Parks? Too bad Princess Diana wasn't american...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom