Who Should Narrate New Spaceship Earth?

HiJe

Nicholas Cage, and all the animatronics needs to have their faces changed to be different Nicholas Cage faces from his movies.

1581435669250.png

Disneyson

I'm betting on NPH, considering his ties to Epcot and his willingness to not receive credit (compensation?) for his work if he thinks it's cool, as in California Screamin'.

Whoopi would be great, too, especially because Disney's got her under contract with the View.

I think Viola Davis would be excellent, especially if they want to keep her hooked after How To Get Away With Murder.

If they could get Julie Andrews, I think that would be a major get, but I'm sure she'll say the Safety Spiel for the new UK attraction.

Jeff Bridges or even Olivia Wilde would be excellent, but I fear they'll use his voice on TRON in the same way.

I don't think they'll repeat previous voices, nor choose voices that are iconic as other Disney characters, especially those used in other Disney parks (Mufasa, Tony Stark, Maz Kanata, Dory, Mulan). I almost said Chris Evans, but his pedigree as Captain America might make it distracting while riding an attraction that emphasizes the way storytelling has a magical way to transcend borders. It also really depends on the content of the new script.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom