Who Is Your Favorite Disney Villain.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

Lotso and Cruella. Lotso is genuinely evil and Cruella literally wants to kill puppies to make a coat out of their fur. That's pretty hardcore. If we're talking villains that don't just exist in animated films then the original Barks versions of Magica and Glomgold would probably get my nod.

James White

Without a doubt, every since I was seven years old and caught the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow" I have always both feared and loved the Headless Horseman. There is so much we do not know about the Headless Horseman but we all fear him. I think it is safe to say there is a little bit of Ichabod in all of us.

dreamfinder912

latest

KanakoS

Gotta say chernabog from bald mountain/kingdom hearts even though i thought I was watchin gargoyles when i watched fantasia for the first time and that part came up. but for the PARKS i can say... the queen from snow white she's pretty

iamgroot61

In the Parks
No
For some strange reason I have always been attracted to the Disney Movie Villain's when we go to the Parks. My favorite Villain of all time is Scar from the Lion King. Can anybody relate or I'm I just wrong?
There are lots of "good" Disney villains. I gotta go with Hades too (as many others here have). He's deliciously evil, but has a great sense of humor. Extremely well cast in James Woods. LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom