Who is that in Epcot?

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
This pic was taken in Epcot and I don't know who this cat is. He was alone so I thought I would go over. Anyone know his name and where he's from? Thanks! :kiss:

Attachments

• cat meg (2).jpg
    cat meg (2).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 212

SpongeScott

Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
This pic was taken in Epcot and I don't know who this cat is. He was alone so I thought I would go over. Anyone know his name and where he's from? Thanks! :kiss:
Don't know who it is, but YOU'RE the cat's meow! :wave:

Dizknee_Phreek

well, I'm far from a Disney film buff, but i believe this cat is from Pinocchio, but i'm not sure of his name...unless it's Lampwick. i checked the internet movie data base (http://imdb.com/title/tt0032910/fullcredits) and that was the only name listed that i couldn't really place. i'm not saying that's it, though....was just trying to put two and two together. :)
nice catch, btw! he doesn't seem to be a character that's easily found.

EDIT...OK! nevermind...i'm way too slow at posting! lol! :D

imagineer99

Gosh I was too slow...

I think your a lot like me. Whenever I see a character that is not getting a lot of attention, I always take a picture with them!:)

WDW Cast Member

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
well, I'm far from a Disney film buff, but i believe this cat is from Pinocchio, but i'm not sure of his name...unless it's Lampwick. i checked the internet movie data base (http://imdb.com/title/tt0032910/fullcredits) and that was the only name listed that i couldn't really place. i'm not saying that's it, though....was just trying to put two and two together. :)
nice catch, btw! he doesn't seem to be a character that's easily found.

EDIT...OK! nevermind...i'm way too slow at posting! lol! :D
Not easliy found??? Every day at 3:00 this guy makes his way through the Magic Kingdom with his partner in crime Worthington J. Fowlfellow, tempting 2 donkeyboys, and trying to coax Pinocchio out of his snow globe and into Pleasure Island. However, GEPPETTO and the Blue Fairy are there to intervene. And his name is Gideon.

Slipknot

This characters face seems to have changed a bit since last i saw him (early or mid 90s).

Last time i saw him, my brother told him his pants were falling down, held up his tail and made a PU face with a fanning of his hand under his nose. :lol: Got it on tape somewhere...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom