Who is going in January 2008?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I know there was a thread some time ago about marathon in jan.08. Anyone who is going in January 08 who is not necessarily running in the marathon? It is much too long to wait until January.

Who is going? When? Where are you staying?

I guess I should mention that I'm going January 12-19, staying at Pop Century. I'm taking my 4 year old brother, 27 year old sister and mom for their first times. Also going: my sister's bf, and my cousin and her bf.

tink2

We'll be at POFQ Jan. 26- Feb 2! This is our first Jan trip- can't wait!!! It will be me, dh, dd8, ds6, my parents and brother. Will it ever get here??
Happy early bday to everyone!!!:king:

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

We'll be at POFQ Jan. 26- Feb 2! This is our first Jan trip- can't wait!!! It will be me, dh, dd8, ds6, my parents and brother. Will it ever get here??
Happy early bday to everyone!!!:king:

And a very happy early birthday to tink2 :wave:

Also for your vacation coming up, I would say maybe don't be in a hurry for it to get here, because the longer it takes to get here the longer it takes for it to be over :) Enjoy the Magic of knowing that you have a Disney vacation coming up for right now, that is what I do :):wave:

Upvote 0

Courtman

Myself and PrincessBindy are escaping the dull, chilly, wet weather of England from January 12th thru January 28th, staying at Port Orleans Riverside!!!

Upvote 0

mousebymarriage

WILL BE AT THW WORLD 1/29/08 TO 2/5/08 AT POP CENTURY WITH WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND SON AND NEIGHBORS FROM NJ AND RELATIVES FROM FLORIDA--WE ARE DOING A GRAND GATHERING--14 TOTAL GUESTS--ALSO WILL BE CELEBRATING MY 38TH BIRTHDAY AT MAGIC KINGDOM--CANT WAIT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IN MY FAMILY WILL BE CELEBRATING AT THE WORLD--I HOPE I GET THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TREAMENT--LOL:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::lol::sohappy:
My dear husband , I love you but, man are you lame!:lol: Also, STOP writing in all capitals , I told you a million times it's like shouting on the boards and it is rude! Oh , and we are now a Grand Gathering of 17 people, remember Christine and the boys(my sis and nephews) are coming down from Tennessee. Woo Hoo , I can't wait until January!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

julwh

I attend Lotusphere for work so I will be at POR from 1/20 - 1/25! Nothing better than work paying for the trip! woohoo!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

coulty

Myself and PrincessBindy are escaping the dull, chilly, wet weather of England from January 12th thru January 28th, staying at Port Orleans Riverside!!!

we also are escaping from england 14th-28th jan,staying at the sports resort with two daughters, sons ex girlfriend and my 4 grandsons 4 8 10 12 thats why we are staying at sports guess
who will be doing the baby-sitting? we also have a birthday while we are there..oh happy days.

Upvote 0

roylr

Me too!!

DW and I will be heading to BCV from 1/19/08 to 2/3/08, 15 glorious days to try to spot the elusive dream squad.:sohappy::sohappy: but I'm willing to bet we don't:shrug:

Upvote 0

joanna71985

I was supposed to go over Spring Break (and attend the P&P) but it was WAY too much money for airfare. So now it looks like I will be going in Jan, probably Jan 7-11 at AS Sports.

Upvote 0

katiebugsmom

We are!! Jan 19th at Pop Century for one night then moving over to Animal Kingdom Villas for 9 nights from Jan 20th-29th.

Attending P&P Party on Jan 26th!!

Upvote 0

Figment25

Jan 25th thru Feb 3rd.. My wife and I are staying at POFQ..I cant wait. We were just there at the end of Oct..Were just now deciding what days and what parks and extra magic hours,food and all that fun stuff.

Upvote 0

Timmay

I guess I should mention that I'm going January 12-19, staying at Pop Century. I'm taking my 4 year old brother, 27 year old sister and mom for their first times. Also going: my sister's bf, and my cousin and her bf.

Guess I will see you there...

13 of us staying at the Pop, January 13-20.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom