Who hates to leave?

Missin_Disney

Always hate leaving, our last night is always a bit of a downer, we try to make it special but going to a nice restaurant and having a few drinks, but we all know that its the last night still.

And once you get up in the morning, you know you have to make the trip to the airport, everything is packed and you just want to get the long flight over and done with

And the first day back at work? DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT ONE!!! lol

LudwigVonDrake

Boy do i know that!

I do this too.....i'll be standing at the bus stop waiting to be whisked away to one of the Parks and a Magical Express bus will go by with all these folks in it with long faces looking out the windows at me standing there. I look at them and think..."poor souls...." but in a few days time it will be my turn.

When i'm back on Magical Express on that fateful day, i always look out the window at someone standing in line to go to the Parks as we drive by and remember that this was ME just a few days prior!

Always makes me tear up.....

:cry:

It doesn't make me cry but it does depress me to know that even the day before, that was me standing there waiting for the bus to the parks....:(

Craig & Lisa

During our trip in April, while we were staying at OKW my wife and I were finallizing our trip in Nov. Then out of no where we planned a short trip in August, which went off great, even though it was TOO short. We were sad that we had to leave, we weren't all together out of it because we knew we were coming back again in alittle over 2 months. And the best part about it is family who have never been there and 2 close family friends too, for a total of 10. For us a real crowd, which means we get to live a first time visit through them. :sohappy: Everything has just about been finalized, that of which I hope to take care of this week, especially FISHING :sohappy: :sohappy: So for me I'll probably be very sad when the fishing trip is over. :cry:

poohbear6103

My "mourning" so to speak starts 2-3 days before we leave :( I have to remind myself not to think about it and say to myself "I'm still here. Living the moment. Don't think about leaving...". But then I look around and go on some rides and get over it. I think that is why I try not to pack my bags until the last hour before check-out to prolong the fact that it is real.

Rcoaster809

Leaving is by far the worst part of any Disney vacation. I am usually fine until the last morning when I actually have to leave the resort rather than getting on a bus to go to a park. I am known to buy a lot of souvineers and take a lot of photos, so that helps a lot, and I am always so tired that I fall asleep on the plane with no problems. It also helps if you have a trip planned or tentativly planned in the future too, but unfortunatly, I do not right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom