Who has an instagram?

Britt

Well no wonder why you didn't have a Myspace. Your mom has great parenting skills!

I think EVERYONE knows who I'm talking about. It can be hard for me, too, hence the break.
Were you taking a break before? I knew I'd seen you a lot before but not recently!! I'm glad you're back!

(Unless you mean you're goin to be taking another one after that other post? Lol)

WDW97

This is my first post but I've read the forums for years. I'd love to know whose out there on instagram? Itd be great to put faces behind the users on here ! I'd love to follow you. Please follow me @bobbyzcray and Ill follow you back as well.....
I saw that you started following me earlier and I was like, who the heck is this? and then I saw this. So I followed you back! But I have to ask, how did you find me? Anyone else who may want to follow me can @willwalters97.

Cosmic Commando

Don't get me wrong I have my opinions on tdo and stuff but I cant belive grown adults can argue with each other an make enemies online with people who all love Disney? I mean Disney to me isn't just about the parks or a mouse its about a man with a dream. He was driven t succeed. I like Disney mostly based on the man an his story.....
Just watch... You'll see. It won't take long before you spot out the annoying and rude ones on these forums. You don't want to dislike people, but it can be hard here, sometimes. Other times, it's a lot of fun. I became very good friends with @Cosmic Commando and I spent some time at Disneyland with him and his family. We had a blast, and I consider him my best friend from the forums. It can be nice here, too.
Aww! :D

The boards are just like real life in this regard: it's the 2% of people who are jerks that cause 98% of the problems. They don't flush, make a giant mess in the bathroom, take other people's food out of the fridge, stick other people with their responsibilities, spread rumors, start fights, etc. If you ever notice the "Who's Online" bar on the side of the main forum page, the unregistered users always outnumber the members. Then on top of that, it's only a few members that really cause trouble. It can be tough online, because everyone's posts have the same "weight". Out in the real world, it's like the difference between a prize-winning novel or national newspaper and the crazy guy handing out his newsletters at the library. Online though, someone like Eddie Sotto and someone like... well, you know... those people... all look exactly the same on the surface. Remember when the Country Bear refurb thread took that strange drift about hip hop and all the different countries that it blah blah blah? You have to develop your BS filter. Get all Zen... water rolling off of a leaf and whatnot.

There IS still value on the boards, and you can get by without the crazies. The trip reports are a great place to meet nice people and they're troll-free. Our Disneyland forum here has been problem-free, and Eddie Sotto's threads have been troll-free. Thank goodness for that, because that is some of the best Disney content anywhere online! Generally, the more popular and the more controversial a thread is... trolls just can't resist. They live off of attention. When there were seven pages on the thread when you went to bed and there's sixteen when you wake up... yeah there's probably some flame wars going on!

disneyrocks1234

Original Poster
Aww! :D

The boards are just like real life in this regard: it's the 2% of people who are jerks that cause 98% of the problems. They don't flush, make a giant mess in the bathroom, take other people's food out of the fridge, stick other people with their responsibilities, spread rumors, start fights, etc. If you ever notice the "Who's Online" bar on the side of the main forum page, the unregistered users always outnumber the members. Then on top of that, it's only a few members that really cause trouble. It can be tough online, because everyone's posts have the same "weight". Out in the real world, it's like the difference between a prize-winning novel or national newspaper and the crazy guy handing out his newsletters at the library. Online though, someone like Eddie Sotto and someone like... well, you know... those people... all look exactly the same on the surface. Remember when the Country Bear refurb thread took that strange drift about hip hop and all the different countries that it blah blah blah? You have to develop your BS filter. Get all Zen... water rolling off of a leaf and whatnot.

There IS still value on the boards, and you can get by without the crazies. The trip reports are a great place to meet nice people and they're troll-free. Our Disneyland forum here has been problem-free, and Eddie Sotto's threads have been troll-free. Thank goodness for that, because that is some of the best Disney content anywhere online! Generally, the more popular and the more controversial a thread is... trolls just can't resist. They live off of attention. When there were seven pages on the thread when you went to bed and there's sixteen when you wake up... yeah there's probably some flame wars going on!

I love trip reports! The ppl on here seem to be very nice....So far lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom