Who has an instagram?

disneyrocks1234

Original Poster
This is my first post but I've read the forums for years. I'd love to know whose out there on instagram? Itd be great to put faces behind the users on here ! I'd love to follow you. Please follow me @bobbyzcray and Ill follow you back as well.....

PUSH

Facebook is soooo 2011. ;)

I do think that Facebook isn't as popular as it once was. Where I live, people are starting to switch to Twitter. However, there are still the ones who manage to update their status every time they blink...

BryceM

I do think that Facebook isn't as popular as it once was. Where I live, people are starting to switch to Twitter. However, there are still the ones who manage to update their status every time they blink...
I used to be really into Facebook. I would update my status every few days or so, comment on things, always check it, etc. Now I haven't updated my status in 4 months and I rarely log on. I do go on Twitter a lot and tweet quite often and I'm on Instagram all the time. Facebook must really be losing it's charm.

disneyrocks1234

Original Poster

Im a senior in high school you may be older then me but I find fb annoying because people my age post and rant about other people and I hate that more than anything. I like instagram better it allows you the one box to display where you are or ur feelings etc. I tried twitter but found it annoying....

disneyrocks1234

Original Poster
I used to be really into Facebook. I would update my status every few days or so, comment on things, always check it, etc. Now I haven't updated my status in 4 months and I rarely log on. I do go on Twitter a lot and tweet quite often and I'm on Instagram all the time. Facebook must really be losing it's charm.

I think theres to many features on there, between chats and liking and following and commenting. You can do that all in one instagram picture..

PUSH

Im a senior in high school you may be older then me but I find fb annoying because people my age post and rant about other people and I hate that more than anything. I like instagram better it allows you the one box to display where you are or ur feelings etc. I tried twitter but found it annoying....

I know what you mean about people ranting. It's the most annoying part of Facebook.

PUSH

The only reason I check Facebook regularly anymore is because I have a pretty intense poke war going on with one of my friends. :D Plus, I'm not into Twitter or Instagram that much.

BryceM

I use it to keep in contact with my friends I no longer physically see. If you want to talk old, let's talk Myspace. LOL!
My mom would never let me have one... Sad life. Hahaha. Or Google+ which was the biggest failure of a social networking site. I remember everyone freaked out with the new Facebook layout and switched over to Google+ because they hate Facebook. That lasted a few days.

disneyrocks1234

Original Poster
My mom would never let me have one... Sad life. Hahaha. Or Google+ which was the biggest failure of a social networking site. I remember everyone freaked out with the new Facebook layout and switched over to Google+ because they hate Facebook. That lasted a few days.

I just got into social networking. I use instagram to help the ppl who like my modeling photographs that I do for certain companies find me. I was always afraid of the perverts on myspace I would just check it on my friends account ahhh elementary days....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom