Who else loves and miss the Spectromen from Spectromagic?

brb1006

Original Poster
Just for the record. Spectro was NOT my favorite parade. Because of the music. It was ploddingly majestic. It is actually a Waltz ( you can count out the beat). Not good parade music. MSEP, on the other hand, was Perfect for a parade.
I highly disagree, MSEP's music got old real fast. Spectro's soundtrack had a more timeless feeling and kept the nighttime tone.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I highly disagree, MSEP's music got old real fast. Spectro's soundtrack had a more timeless feeling and kept the nighttime tone.
100 percent true, MSEP should have stuck with its old sound, remastered it to fill in the sound with all its original glory and recreate the unit music with some added lower ends to shake the ground a bit.

chriss2017

We much prefer Spectromen over anything before or since. Too bad the parade was allowed to sit and deteriorate, leading to it being thrown in the trash. We thought the masks helped partner with the incomparable music of SpectroMagic.
do you have photos of them

brb1006

Original Poster
the spectromen were cool humanoid type robots thats why i loved them

do you have photos of them

well the masks were light up animated robot masks

do you have videos and photos?

cause the characters were robots

the characters were robots so thats why they had robot voices
No offense, but I swear I remember reading the exact same comments from a few years back. Is this the same user?

Cmdr_Crimson

Spectromagic - Yes

Spectromen..............
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom