Who else listens to MK entrance music? LOL

KikoKea

Where can you get all this fantastic music? iTunes? Is there anything from Fort Wilderness? I need to add all of this to my Disney playlist.
You can listen to music people have put on Youtube. If you choose to download them, search for a Youtube download app- there's several to choose from. Then you can burn to a CD or put it on your mp3 player. Or, you can listen to Disney music playing stations on Internet at their specific site or an Internet radio such as Tunein. Most are available either on your computer or phone (via app). There are also other options via the Internet, like sites that focus on Disney music. And, Disney sells CD collections with music, but not usually the park background music.

Here's one Ft Wilderness Lodge loop.

danyoung56

Now you're just showing off.

And making me feel inadequate about my 6.5 gig that I used to be proud of. :(

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, although of course I could be wrong. I don't think there's any way that someone has 192 GIG of Disney music. I have about 5 G, and that's a huge amount. 192 just seems like too much.

RobidaFlats

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, although of course I could be wrong. I don't think there's any way that someone has 192 GIG of Disney music. I have about 5 G, and that's a huge amount. 192 just seems like too much.

I'm guessing that you haven't followed Martin's illustrious career ;).

There is a lot of music played in the parks. Factor in all of the differing versions over the years and that it is probably from Disney parks all over the world and it's not hard to see that amount.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

I'm guessing that you haven't followed Martin's illustrious career ;).

There is a lot of music played in the parks. Factor in all of the differing versions over the years and that it is probably from Disney parks all over the world and it's not hard to see that amount.

Believe me, there's still stuff on my holy grail list I still can't get!

RobidaFlats

You cant doubt Martin. I have to buy new hard drives every year because of him. if he says he has 192 GB of Audio, he has 192 GB of Audio. I have 20GB and I havent even been trying.

Maybe. Or maybe when he says he has 192 DB of Audio he really has 200 GB, but he can't confirm whether the last 8 GB has been given the greenlight yet :p

flyer31

Not just MK loops, I listen to all kinds of Disney Park music, all the time!! ESPECIALLY when I am missing being in the parks and need a bit of a Disney fix!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom