Who else listens to MK entrance music? LOL

JIMINYCR

Yes, its amazing how Disney music can change your mood, lift your spirits and make a bad day better. I'm always tuning in to Disney park loops and other Disney things like the monorail spiel to get a Disney memory going. If Disney was the sole music heard in vehicles, there would be no road rage. :p:p:p

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I'm a big fan of the night time spectacular soundtracks... Paint the Night, Wishes, Illuminations... actually used a portion of the Wishes soundtrack for our birth announcement for our third child...

Frontier21

Pre-Illusions song, Illusions video with opening commentary, Kilimanjaro ride song, Magic Express loops(1 through 5) on my headphones at work.

Lilincoln

A couple of years ago we leveraged off season deals and splurged for the Grand Floridian. We would wake up every morning and listen to the trains, boats and most of all, the music as park prepared to open. It felt like we woke up in the MK and it is the Disney memory that sticks with me the most. I remember "lets go fly a kite" playing, Saving Mr banks cam out that fall, and I still listen to that song to remind me of that trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom