Whit! Drinking Already.

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Doctor Hatter here.Just read all your responses.OMG. Can't you do without drink until late on in the evening..Last night I attended a concert in Glasgow.Rush. It kicked off at 7.35 PM,and I was gasping for a cool beer..How much in the auditorium :eek: Whit. £5.00 for a beer. ( Thats $7.50 to you ) For a wee sip of golden nectar,no way Jose..So when the show finished at 10.45 PM. I strolled back to my hotel (5mins) and got myself a perfect pint,followed by another,then another,and so on,until 2.00am.Who said Ive got a drink problem.? ..." I belong to Glasgow,dear old Glasgow toon." Hiccup! o_O
What? A concert and no flask!!

NiarrNDisney

Depends on how my day is going! If I am a little hungover I might have a Bloody Mary or a Mimosa with breakfast. Otherwise I think lunch is as good a time as any to have a cocktail and hey it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Figgy1

Premium Member
OMG It's hot here and I've been so busy getting ready for my trip I haven't had a drink in days. I weeded my garden and picked some mint for a sauce I made yesterday but no mojito for me:eek: Thinking about having a nice adult beverage as soon as I pull into DTD! I won't even care if it's 10 am as I'm going to bed by 6pm!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom