Whit! Drinking Already.

Figgy1

Premium Member
ROFL..I swore youre answer would be..."Its easier to tell you when I'm not drinking at WDW" Nice Buffet reference...

I rarely drink while in the bubble..and If I do its in extream moderation..need to be hydrated properly..(not Alcohol) and properly fed to push through day after park day and limited sleep in between
Sleep???????? While at Disney??????? You can do that???????????

Zman-ks

Sleep???????? While at Disney??????? You can do that???????????
75.gif

Sleep when your home. :p

JIMINYCR

Drunken louts Michael Kulesza, 38, and Donald Rossi, 33, allegedly stole the $6,500 electric vehicle from
the Boardwalk entertainment area, near Epcot, on Sunday morning.

Guess these guys started earlier than most of you.

For me it's strictly coffee, followed by soda or water. Disney doesn't have to hide the golf cart keys from me.:D

Phonedave

During my "normal" life - nothing before lets say 6:30 PM or so on a weekday (heck, many times I am still at work at that time). On a weekend if we are having a BBQ or party, maybe 1:00 PM. If I happen to go to a place that has them, a Bloody Mary is a good thing. I am not adverse to mimosas, but they are not my favorite (I do drink them when they are free though)

Now, on Vacation. All bets are off - nothing wrong with a beer at lunch. And heck, if its before lunch, whats the problem. And really, doesn't late night merge into early morning somtime?

-dave

DisneyDebNJ

ROFL..I swore youre answer would be..."Its easier to tell you when I'm not drinking at WDW" Nice Buffet reference...

I rarely drink while in the bubble..and If I do its in extream moderation..need to be hydrated properly..(not Alcohol) and properly fed to push through day after park day and limited sleep in between
wait .... what was the question?!?!?! @sgtmgd you're being saucy aren't you?!?!?!? LOLOL I totally agree, heat + alcohol is a definate no no. Actually, here at home, a bottle of zinfandel lasts a week! At Disney, I would say I limit myself to three drinks, and usually hand it over to my husband (another Sgt!!! LOL) and he finishes it off for me. Having said that, I do advise to drink soda or water often and nibble on snacks here and there. I have more pics of me with a funnel cake in one hand and a margarita in the other LOLOL ..... while dancing!!! I swear other park goers are saying, under their breath "she must be from New Jersey!!!" LOL

littleroo

Here at home, usually, around or after 5 on the weekends. In Disney, usually around two drinks for lunch and then we brake and go back to the hotel and rest. Then we are moving again by 5 and usually won't have another drink until around seven. Now that is most days. My first few and last few are a bit wilder!

PhilharMagician

At home on the weekends typically noon and it has to be a social event of some sort to get me to tip one back that early. Most of the time it is dinner time and I will have a few drinks between dinner and bed. Now weekdays I typically do not drink. Once I a while I will have a few cocktails to calm the savage nerves after a strenuous day.

At WDW we have a drink when we want too. I want to relax and eat or drink to my hearts desire however it is noon of after before the first of the day.

Bethypoo

I had a Yak Attack before lunch after walking around AK for hours with no water. As soon as I finished it I felt so woozy. I went to buy a water and the CM was so wonderful and looked out for me. I drank 4 bottles of water. I learned a lesson. I drank plenty of water in line waiting for La Cava to open. What time of time of day I start drinking just depends on my mood and schedule.

Tinkerbell 8

At home I generally wait until dinner, except on weekends my girlfriends and I have made it a weekly thing to go to Hooters at noon and drink pitchers of beer and munch on yummy snacks for a few hours. On an all inclusive vacation I start drinking at breakfast and continue until I fall asleep. In Disney I generally am one of those people waiting in line at the tequila bar in Mexico a half hour before they open and grab 2 for the road, or if we are in another park, generally whatever time the bars open. Hmm, this post is making me sound like I have a problem...I promise I don't....:oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom