Whispering Canyon Cafe - Seeking Review

mickeysshoes

Pretty good place!!! We had a bad go around this past trip but it had a lot to do with where they put us in the resturant and our server. Every time before we have a really good time and meal. This is a must try once place...as long as you can take what they dish out!!! Its a loud fun resturant.....dont let the name fool you!!!

Dumbo2675

great food just got back from Disney on the 8th had great time at Whispering Canyon Cafe also if you have time go to the Hoop Dee-Doo Music Revue at Fort Wilderness Campground very good food and great show.

zurgandfriend

We have eaten there many times, breakfast, lunch and dinner, always a fun time with good food and fun servers. The breakfast or dinner skillet are great. If you want the full effect of the crazy cast members go to brakfast or dinner.
Enjoy!

ThinkTink721

Have eaten here once for dinner...
Wait staff is great
Food is delicious
Atmosphere is fun
I would definitely recommend this one! :wave:

pacochran

We thought the food was good and the atmosphere was great. Only thing I would suggest is that you do go when it first opens, as some of the things they do, work better when they haven't first opened.

I would also suggest you request some ketchup.

travelgip

I absolutely LOVE:kiss:this place! The food is terriffic:slurp:. I like it for Breakfast or Dinner. Lunch can be quiet. Chew gum and wear clothing that is NOT Disney:lol:

mrtoad

We have eaten there a few times when we stayed at the WL. A fun and loud place. CMs are excellent. If going for breakfast try the hash, it is excellent and different from any I have had before....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom