Which WDW Park do you spend the MOST time in?

You spend the MOST time in which WDW park?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 112 60.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Epcot

Votes: 71 38.2%

• Total voters

BoarderPhreak

Tough call between EC and MK. Probably the latter though, because ALL of it is fair game. It's also open both earlier and later than EC. In EC, it's mostly just the WS for me - though it's my favorite park and I do spend a lot of time photographing it.

Tinkerbella16

Epcot with MK as a close second! When I was just there for a week in November, I visited Epcot 5 times and MK 3. That is what I love about Park Hoppers. I can go to DHS in the morning then Epcot in the evening or vice versa.. Or do RD at MK then taking a break then hit up Epcot at night. I love just walking around Epcot and taking it all in- especially at night.

Weather_Lady

Magic Kingdom -- we spend twice as much time there as anywhere else.

When I was little, I used to spend almost the same amount of time in Epcot as MK. Now, I can't figure out what it was I was DOING in Epcot for that long, as my whole family quickly gets bored there. Perhaps when the kids are older we'll all discover some more reasons to linger...

SnarkyMonkey

Magic Kingdom -- we spend twice as much time there as anywhere else.

When I was little, I used to spend almost the same amount of time in Epcot as MK. Now, I can't figure out what it was I was DOING in Epcot for that long, as my whole family quickly gets bored there. Perhaps when the kids are older we'll all discover some more reasons to linger...

How can someone be bored in WDW?!

Weather_Lady

How can someone be bored in WDW?!

I guess "bored" was an overstatement -- what I was trying to say is that after half a day in Epcot, DH and kids have done and seen everything there that interests them, and start asking to hop to another park (typically MK) or to go back to the resort for a swim. As much as we always pledge to ourselves that "THIS TIME, we'll spend the whole day meandering around Epcot, sucking all the marrow out of World Showcase and finally sitting through Ellen's Energy Adventure and The Circle of Life," when it comes down to it, there are more exciting things elsewhere on Disney property that lure my family in other directions. Perhaps it's just my inner longing for the original Imagination, the Communicore, Wonders of Life, World of Motion, Horizons, etc., but today's Epcot feels quite empty and half-hearted to me. Also, candidly, the fact that our WDW trips are brief, few and far between means we all feel a little extra pressure not to "waste" any time in a park we're not totally into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom