Which WDW Park do you spend the MOST time in?

You spend the MOST time in which WDW park?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 112 60.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Epcot

Votes: 71 38.2%

• Total voters

Walt Disney1955

It is Magic Kingdom here. No question. I always start and end my trip there. It is always a full day of MK, then toil around the other parks and make sure on the last day to hop to MK at the end again.

Grumpy4196

Magic Kingdom is my favorite. Not a huge fan of what Epcot has become although we do spend a good bit of time there as well. Usually just 1 day each for DAK and DHS.

BrianV

MK > DHS > EPCOT > AK

MK of course. DHS gets a second place vote due to star tours and toy story which my kids love. Otherwise it would move to third.

officialtom

1) MK and EPCOT (especially World Showcase) are both two-day parks for us
2) AK full day
3) HS 2/3 of a day, at most
4) DTD 2-3 hours here and there when we need a break!

Dog Ate Mouse

Right now we spend the Most time in EPCOT followed by MK and DAK in that order. I will say that the last time we went to DAK we really enjoyed it a whole lot more and wanted to go back and see it again. Can't wait for the cahnges and new shows coming to DAK. This might become an all day park for us.

Now the reason for EPCOT is the dinning and I am a SAP for future world. Always have and always will be. Just something about EPCOT that really always get my attention. Just a really fun park. We love MK but sometimes the stroller crowd kill us.

NeedMoreMickey

I just love strolling around WS at Epcot, so I probably spend the most time there. But very close second is MK.
Plus Epcot is great for people watching. I'm past the point of running to rides, still ride but not a big deal if I don't. Epcot and AK are the most relaxing to me so that is where I like to be.

Disneyfamily4

Being we always get 10-day Park Hoppers, even if we start the day in another park, we always finish the day at MK. We spend a lot of time at Epcot as well, but no where near the hours we put in at MK.

msbrit90

MK, always....I always start with Magic Kingdom and end with Magic Kingdom...this past trip I parked hopped there so I went to MK like 3 times? But this next trip I go on I really wanna go to MK every day I'm there, I just love it so much. I have a goal to just find a bench with a good view of the castle and just sit there for at least an hour and read :bookworm:

mergatroid

Difficult to answer that really. We have AP's and probably enter and exit Hollywood Studios more than any other park. We do things slightly differently to many though as we spend a 3 week block in Orlando at a time. Because of this and having AP's there are many times when we just pop in the parks for a short while. With the handicapped parking being at the entrance of the Studios and many attractions close to the entrance, we visit this park more than the others. Some days we even just pop in there for an ice cream and to people watch.

If the MK was as easy to access then we'd no doubt enter that more than the Studios, however that not being the case we 'visit' the Studios more than the other parks. In order as my favourite parks though I'd probably go

1, Magic Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Epcot
4. Animal Kingdom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom