Which WDW Park do you spend the MOST time in?

You spend the MOST time in which WDW park?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 112 60.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Epcot

Votes: 71 38.2%

• Total voters

StarWarsGirl

Usually Epcot because we usually stay for most or all of the trip at an Epcot resort and have dinner over there many nights.

Oddly enough, this is my least favorite park, and one trip when I took a friend and we stayed at Pop, we spent evenings there, but never a full day. Spent more time in MK and DHS that trip. MK because it has more rides, DHS because we are thrill junkies.

BigRedDad

Age plays a huge decision in this one. For us it is the MK. The reason is simple: there is more to do there than the other parks combined. This is the sad truth. You have the following

Rides (20+): Aladdin, Jungle Cruise, PotC, Splash Mtn, BTMRR, HM, IASW, Peter Pan, Carousel (sp?), Pooh, 7DMT, Tea Cups, Barnstormer, Ariel's ride, Speedway, Space Mtn, Astro Orbiter, People Mover, Buzz, Stitch (does it count?)

Attractions (12+): Swiss Family Tree, Country Bears, Philharmagic, Storytime with Belle, Princess M&G, Anna/Elsa M&G, Ariel M&G, Tomorrowland Dance Party, Monster Inc Laugh Floor, Fairy M&G, Mickey M&G, all other M&G's, everything else I forget from memory

Shows (10+): Castle stage shows, parades, MiSi (ending?), fireworks, moving trash can, all other misc things that go on (example Damper Dans which aren't there any more).

Simply put, there is so much that can be done there. Epcot is the only other park on par with enough to do and experience. DHS and AK can easily be done in a half day each. Time DHS right and you can do the park in 3 hours.

TB4244

For me its a close tie between MK and Epcot. Perhaps Epcot just edges in front of MK as its my favourite park to visit and especially to dine in.

petersenjp

Epcot. Along with the rides, there is always so much "little" things in this park to see and do. I normally devote two days to this park.

MickeyMomV

MK - It seems like we are there for atleast a half day most every day we are there. It helps that the park is open the latest and the crown dies down the later you get in the night.

DisneyMusician2

Epcot...its got a better mix of attractions and dining than the other parks, so I feel like there is more time you can spend just exploring, riding, and eating.

6laurac

Voted for MK because of the time it takes to see and do things. Epcot is my favorite park because it seems to have a slower pace. Plus it has Yorkshire fish and chips place which gets visited as soon as we get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom