Which WDW Park do you spend the MOST time in?

You spend the MOST time in which WDW park?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 112 60.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Epcot

Votes: 71 38.2%

• Total voters

Goofy_guy

I'd be surprised if MK doesn't get at least half the votes because honestly it is the one that started it all. For me it is MK but Epcot is a close second

acishere

I devote two days for both MK and Epcot, but factoring in the time we arrive, our midday break, and closing time we wind up spending more time in MK.

Nick Wilde

Well, considering MK has almost twice the amount of attractions and entertainment than any of the other parks, I spend more time there.

WDWF

My immediate response would be Magic Kingdom, but after taking into the account the amount of shops and attractions that are on offer in Epcot, especially around World Showcase, it has to be Epcot which I visit most.

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
Being that we primarily stay in the Magic Kingdom area BECAUSE we go there more often than to the other parks, that's my obvious answer.

WhatJaneSays

I spend way more time in Magic Kingdom than any other park. That’s mostly due to me playing tour guide to out of town relatives and “park-sitting” where Aunt Jane takes the kids to MK for the day while the parents get a break.

I personally tend to spend more time at Epcot.

SnarkyMonkey

Epcot. I find that I need a whole day almost for Furture World and at least a whole day for WS. It is not unusual for me to spend 2.5 days out of a week long trip there. Also, the food options are the best and I usually plan my trip around eating. :)

Courtney6682

Epcot is both mine and my husband's favorite park...it might even be my 14 yr old's too...but we do both MK and Epcot AT LEAST 2 days per trip...And every trip starts with MK the first day and Epcot the second;)

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Usually Epcot since it's always been my favorite. Though this past July I would often head to MK at night after the other parks closed.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
EPCOT...not really for Future World much, though I love the new Test Track and designing my own car, the Coke area, then going to get food and drinks at World Showcase, and looking at the shops. The attractions are good too.

MK is just...overcrowded, the strollers and ECV traffic is a nightmare usually, and people going in every direction (much of this due to how everything is laid out), whereas Epcot is a lot easier to get around, although a lot bigger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom